Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2017
I love the color scheme. I didn't think it would, but it looks better than the red/yellow JP scheme. The buildings look more "fresh" and modern with those colors as well. Hoping that carries over to Orland... another thing I didn't think I'd say.
BLASPHEMY! BURN THE HERETIC!!!:fist: :enrage::chainsaw:

Reactions: soilsigh

AlexanderMBush

Legendary Member
Nov 23, 2013
Arizona
I love the color scheme. I didn't think it would, but it looks better than the red/yellow JP scheme. The buildings look more "fresh" and modern with those colors as well. Hoping that carries over to Orland... another thing I didn't think I'd say.
We've finally turned one of em' :tease:

Reactions: Chris

FBarnhill

Rookie
Nov 30, 2017
Interesting question!
I'm not sure it is needed. The original ride didn't (apart from the queueline video if I remember correctly?)
I just can't see how/why they would in the main ride.

On top of that I hope they have learned from their mistakes and the absolutely dreadful acting in supercharged - its a total cringe-fest.
The F&F franchise always had cringe-fest acting.

Reactions: Coolbfitz

Jamesh22

Premium Member
Mar 13, 2018
How much of a change do you think there will be to Jurassic Outfitters / Jurassic Cafe? Just a repaint and new signage or something more substantial?

AlexanderMBush

Legendary Member
Nov 23, 2013
Arizona

How much of a change do you think there will be to Jurassic Outfitters / Jurassic Cafe? Just a repaint and new signage or something more substantial?
I'd assume they'd give them technical updates in the stuff there, and repaint everything for both JO/JC.

JC..I would think, considering their investments with food recently; that they'd update the menu significantly.

Nland316

Rookie
Jun 14, 2015
Is the tan color on the roof on the top right photo going to be changed to blue
I really hope they switch out some of that dead foliage. It’s funny, with as much exterior updating they’re doing it’s making some older bits stand out against the new. Such as the older looking rockwork and foliage as mentioned.

Reactions: allaboutthatchase

jorgerr96

Newcomer
Feb 21, 2019
Do you guys think this will be open by July? Im flying to LA for a concert and whenever i do that I try to go to Universal for the first half of the day before flying back.

Status
Not open for further replies.