Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Lion King attraction?

Correct me if I’m wrong but Beuna Vista Construction is a Disney company. They are located at Vista and N. Dopey Dr. on Disney Property. Not sure if that means anything or helps but I don’t think they are a large outfit.

I know this rumor may have been (potentially) shot down on other forums, but let's at least play this out a little for the sake of discussion.

We're talking about this general area, right?
Screen-Shot-2019-02-18-at-3-21-00-PM.png

Correct me if I’m wrong but Beuna Vista Construction is a Disney company. They are located at Vista and N. Dopey Dr. on Disney Property. Not sure if that means anything or helps but I don’t think they are a large outfit.
I think they act as a GC on many of the projects and run subs so they don't have to have all the overhead required of a big construction company.

I know this rumor may have been (potentially) shot down on other forums, but let's at least play this out a little for the sake of discussion.

We're talking about this general area, right?
Screen-Shot-2019-02-18-at-3-21-00-PM.png
Yes.

And since multiple people have let me know that the permit in question is in fact for Club 33, the question then remains, is the codename for DAK's Club 33 "Project Lion," or is that a separate project?

Let's hope the latter.

But even in that case, is there still enough room for both a Club 33 location and some other attraction? Without pushing out into the parking lot, that is.

Let's hope the latter.

But even in that case, is there still enough room for both a Club 33 location and some other attraction? Without pushing out into the parking lot, that is.
Probably not. A Club 33 could fit in the space probably, but a ride would need to travel over the road and into that lot most likely.