Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was more referring to the comments about the dragons, which didn't have coaster in the name of either iteration.

Basically the precedent was set from the get-go. It would have been weird for them to so plainly label it with coaster in the title. I'm sure it was kicked around while they were spitballing names, but they chose wisely- albeit a mouthful. Haha

I realised this last week. I was just sitting looking at an online map and thought "This entire land is almost all coasters"lol

Question. Is this the "Forbidden Forrest" everyone wanted? Or is this Hagrids ride geared towards something different? (Unfamiliar with Harry Potter)

I think this is going to be better than I had thought it would be. What the JP coaster is going to be is kind of what I thought we would have got but this is a far richer experience. A coaster going through the Forbidden Forest could have been fun but a little boring. Hagrid taking us through adds a completely different spin to it and allows for a better and more concise story.

It's got to happen at some point and this slightly concerns me. I think it will be awesome, I love passing by another train but I worry that J.K. Rowling will see this and try to delay dispatch times to stop it.

Hmmm by the looks of things it might not happen as much as you think if at all, seems the trees block a lot of view between parts of the track.

It's got to happen at some point and this slightly concerns me. I think it will be awesome, I love passing by another train but I worry that J.K. Rowling will see this and try to delay dispatch times to stop it.

I mean our train is already a string of vehicles there’s probably only one of in the wizardin world, so idk how seeing multiple trains would be an issue

SyFy is running a Harry Potter marathon.

Yea. It’s for the marathon. Makes sense

So, for those "in the know", has the coaster actually run full cycles yet? Or have they just tested sections?

If they haven't cycled the full coaster yet, it's awfully brave of them to set an opening date ~100 days out when it's an Intamin...
Not sure how accurate this is, but supposedly it's been running smoothly. Don't know if that's individual sections or the entire thing however.

So, for those "in the know", has the coaster actually run full cycles yet? Or have they just tested sections?

If they haven't cycled the full coaster yet, it's awfully brave of them to set an opening date ~100 days out when it's an Intamin...

They've run positions of it at least, dunno if they've done load to load.

Status
Not open for further replies.