Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 526 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From all I know that is a unicorn indeed, but what is being pointed as a head, when I zoom the image, I see as something in the background(to be fair is hard to know, since the distance doesn't give us the best resolution + we don't have another angle to compare).
What I see for sure is the torso of a horse, so it could be the posterior(horse) part of a centaur and the human part will be an AA which still has to be installed.

I love this unexpected part of the project... depending how deep they fill it. Will be interesting how they finish the shoreline.

dwTx4VG.jpg

photo: @bioreconstruct

Why is it so dark though? Needs to be white.

Likely a covering of some sorts, or perhaps they were working on installing the patches of fur.
I'm praying for the figure finish team to keep this baby pristine LOL.

The floor seems pretty bare next to the track there. Is it going to remain just plain concrete?

I highly doubt that. I think scenic might be one of the last things they'll add to the area, and then props (if any).

Does anybody have a explanation as to why the evacuation path from the hut to the station is as large as it is? Is it possible that this is an extended queue area? Furthermore, wouldn't it make sense that this portion of the ride is heavily treed to mask the other surprises on the ride? You'll be able to get a birds eye view of the entire layout from the very moment you enter the queue. What am I missing here?

D1QA3AZXgAER-1t.jpg:large

Does anybody have a explanation as to why the evacuation path from the hut to the station is as large as it is? Is it possible that this is an extended queue area? Furthermore, wouldn't it make sense that this portion of the ride is heavily treed to mask the other surprises on the ride? You'll be able to get a birds eye view of the entire layout from the very moment you enter the queue. What am I missing here?

D1QA3AZXgAER-1t.jpg:large
Bio mentioned that it was wide for fire access.

After all there are blast ended skrewts in there.....

Bio mentioned that it was wide for fire access.

After all there are blast ended skrewts in there.....

Thanks. Since the beginning of the construction of this project I always said that in order for this to work the way they intend it to, that there needs to be dense foliage to create separation between scenes. If they leave it like this, although pretty, it ruins that sense of going from place-to-place and being lost in a forest. I'll wait until June 13 to give final judgement but maybe I'm just not envisioning this the same way as UO Creative. There's a lot left exposed.

Thanks. Since the beginning of the construction of this project I always said that in order for this to work the way they intend it to, that there needs to be dense foliage to create separation between scenes. If they leave it like this, although pretty, it ruins that sense of going from place-to-place and being lost in a forest. I'll wait until June 13 to give final judgement but maybe I'm just not envisioning this the same way as UO Creative. There's a lot left exposed.
I think they have the taller stuff in and will plant the understory as the show scenes get finished. Still a couple of months to go.

I don't think the first half of the ride is *in* the forest so much as it is just at the edge of it though. From Fluffy on you kinda get into the forest... Hence the round stable building being there around that scene, not *in* the forest quite yet.

I think they have the taller stuff in and will plant the understory as the show scenes get finished. Still a couple of months to go.

Hope you're right, especially after hearing for months that the track closest to the queue will be "the only track guests will see when they enter the ride". To me it looks like they'll get an overlook at 75% of the ride before they make 3 steps into the queue.

Reactions: allaboutthatchase
Status
Not open for further replies.