Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 536 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2 pilings don't look very substantial, possibly for some sort of scenery.

Those lined up against the retaining wall may just be anchors for the wall to be buried.

I assume the boat is there to work around the retaining ponds when needed.

Reactions: Ryno27
So if i'm seeing it right in the concept art, they'll be painting a forest mural on the sound barrier as well as the drop track show building.

Yup, I guess they're just going to do that as one of the last things (almost similar to when USH painted a tree mural on the Shrek 4D/DWT showbuilding prior to Hogsmeade's opening).

I would guess, they'd start work once they finish the mural for the Devil's Snare showbuilding.

Someone posted earlier that the height requirement will be 48". Is that confirmed somewhere? I haven't seen that reported anywhere as of yet.

48 is actually pretty high for a "family" coaster.

I think they have backed off of calling it a family coaster. Unless i've missed it, I haven't seen them refer to it as that since that blog post last January.

If I'm not mistaken, they've backed off of it; but shifted towards it being the first time that Universal has tried doing a "Story-Coaster" in this scale.

Reactions: tankart150
Status
Not open for further replies.