Avengers: Endgame (2019) | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Avengers: Endgame (2019)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I really gotta hand it to both the direction of the marketing and whoever's making these trailers. This is a 3 hour conclusion that's decades in the making, and they're putting out trailers that are only really showing the first 15-30 minutes...and they're getting everyone hyped.

This is how you do a trailer, especially for a event movie like this. April is so close, yet so far away.

I only started watching rewatching the MCU last night and I still need to see Captain Marvel and I’ve still got two seasons of Game of Thrones to watch before season 8 starts.

This should hopefully be a quick few weeks.

For those concerned about Captain Marvel potentially stealing the limelight and thunder from the older characters in ENDGAME, Kevin Feige had this to say to Empire...

"People would point out that that Cap wasn’t in Infinity War a whole lot. And Iron Man didn’t really speak for that last half hour because of what was going on. But those characters, and all of the original six, are very much the focus of Endgame in a very personal and emotional way."

Last sentence bolded for emphasis.

Carol Danvers, Scott Lang, Rocket, and Nebula will be important support pieces, but it's all about the original team, thematically and emotionally.

For those concerned about Captain Marvel potentially stealing the limelight and thunder from the older characters in ENDGAME, Kevin Feige had this to say to Empire...

"People would point out that that Cap wasn’t in Infinity War a whole lot. And Iron Man didn’t really speak for that last half hour because of what was going on. But those characters, and all of the original six, are very much the focus of Endgame in a very personal and emotional way."

Last sentence bolded for emphasis.

Carol Danvers, Scott Lang, Rocket, and Nebula will be important support pieces, but it's all about the original team, thematically and emotionally.
Yeah I really never understood this idea that Carol just ends it. The original heroes obviously needed held as seen in the last movie and Carol will provide that. She’s not just going to come in and give Thanos sweet chin music 10 minutes in and the rest of the movie is the victory parade.