Injury on ET Adventure? | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Injury on ET Adventure?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ah yes the Facebook commenters, such reliable sources

So someone randomly commenting the same thing happened to their friend without injury should just be not believed because Universal? Stuff happens. Clearly this is an issue that needs a fix, as they are now working on.

Well I think the current fix is likely temporary until a more permanent solution can be implemented?

They’re still just stopping them before and checking before entering unload right?
Stopping and dual inspection of riders while bringing the RV in very slowly. Now they have both sides running with this so I'm pretty sure it is SoP for the life of the ride.

So someone randomly commenting the same thing happened to their friend without injury should just be not believed because the internet? People make stuff up.

Just saying, someone you don't know is talking about yet another 3rd party. Wouldn't quite consider that a conformation.

So someone randomly commenting the same thing happened to their friend without injury should just be not believed because the internet? People make stuff up.

Just saying, someone you don't know is talking about yet another 3rd party. Wouldn't quite consider that a conformation.

I just think the skepticism in here has been a bit gross... a kid got seriously injured...

I just think the skepticism in here has been a bit gross... a kid got seriously injured...

I haven't said anything negative about the young man, so I'm not sure what that has to do with what I have said. My comment to you was about the reliability of sources, and the same rules apply to incidents. Unless there's actual info it'd just be speculating the details of a completely different event that may or may not have happened.

I don't know about facebook comment or anything, but I remember that in the blog post Alicia posted here some time ago, a guy claimed something similar happened on USH version of the ride. Of course, anonymously, so it always can be fake, but it can also not be.

20190312_195121.jpg

I don't know about facebook comment or anything, but I remember that in the blog post Alicia posted here some time ago, a guy claimed something similar happened on USH version of the ride. Of course, anonymously, so it always can be fake, but it can also not be.

20190312_195121.jpg
Florida seems to have the same procedures in place along with the pre landing stop. Don't know how this plays out but it seems to be a similar incident. Guess the changes took 20 years to prove they were not foolproof.

Reactions: Alicia

20190312_195121.jpg
lol, that lawyer is trying to suck in a star witness there.

Reactions: tankart150
Many rides aren't fool proof. I could go to WDW tomorrow and hurt myself on plenty or rides. There are still plenty of pinch points. NOt within reasonable reach, but with long legs, and a purpose, I could irreparable damage myself.

I think an adult wouldn't do this, but some kids are going ot think, wouldn't it be neat if....

People could damage their hands on Pirates and Splash all day long if they wanted to.

I think a simple animated video playing as you come in to unload could work too. Wouldn’t require words just animation of the car with peoples legs and arms outside with the No Symbol and one with all arms and feet inside with a check mark. Put it right in the field of view that you can’t miss. I wouldn’t say take away the TMs doing double checks as it comes in but it’s a supplementary idea.

Reactions: natespf