Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Magic Kingdom (General Discussion)

If a showbuilding is going to be built around the train tracks, we'll see permits for a new building. So far there's been nothing and like others have said, there's been no rumors.

If a showbuilding is going to be built around the train tracks, we'll see permits for a new building. So far there's been nothing and like others have said, there's been no rumors.
I asked the resident permit hound on the other site if he had seen the SWFWMD permit for this area, it could show a clue but my poor search couldn't find it.
Maybe I will get an answer

MY bad SWFWMD does not cover this area SWFMD does.

Last edited:
I asked the resident permit hound on the other site if he had seen the SFWMD permit for this area, it could show a clue but my poor search couldn't find it.
Maybe I will get an answer

danlb? Yeah he's the man when it comes to finding Disney permits.
Found it in his wonderfully indexed permit thread from last year

OK, this will work. I only see them doing the pond no place for a building

pond.JPG

Last edited:
The custom Walk Around the World bricks that are in the pavement around the MK area are to be removed. If you purchased one, Disney will send a replica brick for $10 by contacting them (as it would take FOREVER to peel each one up and send the original). The $10 price is actually pretty reasonable too considering Disney has to ship these things.

The custom Walk Around the World bricks that are in the pavement around the MK area are to be removed. If you purchased one, Disney will send a replica brick for $10 by contacting them (as it would take FOREVER to peel each one up and send the original). The $10 price is actually pretty reasonable too considering Disney has to ship these things.

This is the start of the MK entrance redo and I’m so so happy.

And just when you think Disney might miss an opportunity to make a buck...
From WDWNT: “Non-Walk Around the World participants can still purchase a 6” brick ($29.99 plus tax – available now), 8” brick ($49.99 plus tax – available now) and ornament ($24.99 plus tax – on sale soon), all with customization included.”