Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 152 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I’ve got it! It’s Beetlejuice. The dog is what makes them run off the road and die and the GIF works because it’s Johnny BANANAS, referencing the Banana Boat Song scene.
I said it's a hard clue.
Makes sense, but it’s been mentioned several times and Legacy said no one has mentioned it yet.
The answer to the current clue has been mentioned. A different IP that appears to be coming hasn't.
He also said recently that he will occasionally post a misleading comment, so who knows what to believe anymore!
Sure do.
No, I mean when you said “I think I get it” in response to the list of dogs.
We've chatted. He hears whispers himself so isn't allowed to play.

What family friendliness?

Stranger Things and Ghostbusters, the latter of which SEEMS to be making the rounds on the Hollywood side. Or Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark.

In a way, having all the properties of one major studio off the table--as well as the big properties of another major studio--makes spec more fascinating.

It's great to have the Stranger Things announcement out of the way, since now the focus in spec is on a bunch of off-the-wall properties.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kadath
Ghostbusters doesn't in any way, shape or form, say "horror" imo.
ghostbusters_library_ghost.jpg

I've said it before recently, but yeah, Ghostbusters and/or Beetlejuice could be fantastic for me at least. Men In Black as well. I think there are ways to make those work, or at least be fun visual 3D houses. I don't like 1000 Corpses at all as a film, but do think it would make a great house.

Ghostbusters doesn't in any way, shape or form, say "horror" imo.

Neither does Penn and Teller, Doomsday, Alice Cooper and multiple other houses.

Neither does Bill & Ted, but fans keep clamoring for that to return. ;)

So Ghostbusters, honestly I'd be down for that. As the game showed, you can definitely take things in a original direction and make it work. It wouldn't surprise me if this is a passion/fan project for A&D like KKfOS and Poltergeist, and we know how awesome those turned out.

An if this is "Dog", what comes to mind for me is "Ok, who brought the Dog?". Though I can see this being "Pressure" due to the pressure getting a beloved property like this right.

Reactions: Kadath
I know personally, I'd love to see a BeetleJuice house. While it isn't "Scary" you could still find scares to do. There's plenty of things in it that could work. Such as everything the couple has done to their faces and bodies (I cant even name all of them. When she made her face super long, ripping off her face, etc.) could be scare actors. The sand snake is a cool puppet.

It may just be me, but I'd love a BeetleJuice house.