Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 561 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a sucker for the intentional rusting/textures put to the supports and footers.

What kind-of is worrying me, strangely, is the hole just after Launch 3 that exposes what's beneath. I'm just hoping that gets remedied by opening in some shape, either by maybe having it covered by a themed door to hide it. Incredibly nitpicky, sure; but I do have hope that gets touched on.

Last edited:
Whaaaa?? Aerial updates from someone not named Bioreconstruct..?!?

When you think the landscaping can't get better, it one ups itself.Imagine what it will look like in a year or two when the foliage matures............................Looks like Universal is trying to hide that Unicorn from marauding Werewolves....................{Werewolf? ...There Wolf.(Igor, Young Frankenstein). ....Potter meets Mel Brooks, the Sequel. };)

giphy.gif

:jawdrop::drool: Wow that theming/landscaping around fluffy is just amazing, multiply that around the rest of the ride and we are definitely getting a beautiful ride experience. I cannot wait to ride this even more now that I did before.
Really? All those clear sidewalks and nice clean lawns? Where was this in the movies?

Before anyone says it I was similarly disappointed when I first entered Pandora expecting a forest because that’s what they said it would be. I know there’s limitations but come on. They don’t need to be this far from the concept.

Really? All those clear sidewalks and nice clean lawns? Where was this in the movies?

Before anyone says it I was similarly disappointed when I first entered Pandora expecting a forest because that’s what they said it would be. I know there’s limitations but come on. They don’t need to be this far from the concept.
No actually i agree. This looks like The forbidden forest state park or something. Not too bad but aerials make it worse im sure.

They could at least paint them dark green

Yea, I will say they could have mixed color into the wet concrete to make it blend better. Maybe they are going to acid wash it which can give a varying more natural look. Who knows?

But as it is with the shrubs and manicured grass it looks like what's out front of a shopping center. Plants do need time to grow and this is not the same view as on the ride too.

Everest, Grizzly, and Slinky all have access paths that don’t impact the immersion and forest aspects of each ride. How many more years of this complaining do we need?
I’ll give you Slinky because when it comes to theming it’s already pretty weak.

Everest though has plenty of trees and the paths only hug next to the track. Looking at Fluffy’s area it looks like a zoo exhibit that’s just missing the fence.
They could at least paint them dark green
Or mulch color.

Reactions: Andysol
I'm gonna level with people: it's going to change drastically in the months following the opening.

The same happened with RSR, Everest, and Grizzly. Things will grow in a lot better, because it's going to go through the cycles of nature. Not to mention, in the terms of the concrete; it can likely change in the coming weeks. I'd guess they aren't handling that, because it still is in the pure sense; a construction site. We also need to take into account, that not everyone's going to be observant of things that we'd notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.