Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Epcot (General Discussion)

At this point I have no idea. The parks are crowded, the transportation is pushed to the limit, and they keep adding rooms.
The only thing I can find is this article from TPI from last year which says 86%.

I don't know what's normal, but it seems like Disney would try to push that number to the mid-nineties. After all, refurbing + retheming rooms is much cheaper than building a new hotel.

The only thing I can find is this article from TPI from last year which says 86%.

I don't know what's normal, but it seems like Disney would try to push that number to the mid-nineties. After all, refurbing + retheming rooms is much cheaper than building a new hotel.

That's an average, some days are lower and others at capacity. They probably measure out the prices when totally booked and determine if that's an amount they're willing to leave on the table or not.

I haven’t looked at the WDWNT article, but does he place the location of it in the pond next to Imagination and on the way to World Showcase? Because that’s where the New entrance concept art places it and where @Marni1971 has said it’s going.

I mentioned this a few pages back in this very thread.

I am curious how a glorified bar meets Chapek's demands f0r "more timeless, more relevant, more family friendly, more Disney." I guess that goes out the window if there's a chance to make more money.

What I'd give to be able to interview that guy.

I am curious how a glorified bar meets Chapek's demands f0r "more timeless, more relevant, more family friendly, more Disney." I guess that goes out the window if there's a chance to make more money.

What I'd give to be able to interview that guy.
Oh, you believed that marketing mumbo jumbo? lolz

Changes ongoing to the entry and Tram/security area at Epcot:

Work likely in preparation for increased crowds from Skyliner at this entrance:

WDWNT is appearantly hearing that The Seas and The Land would be potentially demolished.

Soarin would apparently stay, as a stand-alone; as work would begin sometime in-between 2024 to 2026.

Unless we find out what would replace it that doesn’t make sense at all.

Part of me would think that the only way that The Seas being demolished would make sense, is if it's going to be apart of the rumored Epcot hotel in some shape or form.

As far as The Land is concerned..that's a real headscratcher for me.