Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 198 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It makes sense to do a quick announcement today before all of the galaxy edge info that’s gonna be dropped this weekend at Star Wars celebration

I wonder if they realize it’ll get buried, so they’d push it back??

Then again, this doesn’t sound like it’s a big announcement like a Stranger Things IP would be so it may only be a blip on our radar regardless.

I wonder if they realize it’ll get buried, so they’d push it back??

Then again, this doesn’t sound like it’s a big announcement like a Stranger Things IP would be so it may only be a blip on our radar regardless.

Yeah, today as an announcement seemed early anyway. I still expect to have an announcement by the end of the month.

Reactions: Kadath and Allison
Ah, "8/3/17 - Disappointment" never ceases to make me both laugh and weep.

As a word of caution, if you look back, you tend to notice they're a bit slower to announce on odd years.

@NuteGunrayWasFramed : No inside info--just a hunch--but I'm pretty sure the marketing in 2017 was where the brunt of the budget cuts that resulted from having to replace the Christmas floats was made.

Nightingales:

The day is still quite young. This announcement isn’t exactly made to appeal to the general audience, anyways.

Yeah, I’m still hoping for something but not holding my breath.

It’s like, which headline attracts more attention: “Disney announces even MORE new details on the most anticipated expansion in theme park history even your hamster is getting in line now” or “Universal announces new original house Nightingales: Mambo Italiano for Halloween Horror Nights 2019”

Yeah, I’m still hoping for something but not holding my breath.

It’s like, which headline attracts more attention: “Disney announces even MORE new details on the most anticipated expansion in theme park history even your hamster is getting in line now” or “Universal announces new original house Nightingales: Mambo Italiano for Halloween Horror Nights 2019”

Like I said, probably at the end of the month. I know Endgame is coming out then, but IW didn't stop them with DE2.

Reactions: Darko and Allison