Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

I mean you ate crow last year with Unfriended and ToD in a maze.

People are forgetting that this is a event where Unfriended and Truth or Dare happened in a maze....

Exactly! I remember back in the Vault and Horror Night Nightmares days.. suggesting horror movies like Truth Or Dare or Unfriended would have just gotten you laughed out of the speculation threads..

HIGHER AND HIIIIGHER

9cwn2A9.png

Statue of Liberty: best scare.

Last edited:
HIGHER AND HIIIIGHER
Does this mean we’ll see elements from Ghostbusters 2 as well?? If so this maze is gonna have a lot of cool sets and a whole lotta ghosts. With the amount of content contained in both of these movies, this seems like a maze that would be made in the FDTD area!

Does this mean we’ll see elements from Ghostbusters 2 as well?? If so this maze is gonna have a lot of cool sets and a whole lotta ghosts. With the amount of content contained in both of these movies, this seems like a maze that would be made in the FDTD area!
If Ghostbusters 2 was involved it would also be the closest we're ever getting to a Blob maze with all the pink slime.

Reactions: DTH
First of all, there are two versions of Suspiria. The original is a 1977 Italian horror classic based in the nightmare-logic that Dario Argento is famous for. The sequel is a 2018 film is a complex and unnerving film about guilt and believing others (particularly women.) The latter is more story-driven with moments of body horror while the former is much akin to Psycho in that it might not scare you, but it’s a classic.

Second, most speculation that ends up sticking comes from those who have a track record of knowing people. Some stuff that gets mentioned at the beginning sticks initially, but then fades away once more information is divulged. See: KKFOS in Orlando. Everyone was saying how obvious it would be to have that be a house. It stuck around in speculation until about two or three weeks ago, which is when we found out that “Cotton” was an original, not an IP.
Interesting. Well this will only be my 4th year at HHN and thus my 4th year lurking the forums. I never really have anything super to contribute but this whole thread in more than one site keeps me excited until September.

The quotes in this tweet lead to Madonna this helps something I was working on last night while bored at work. If this maze is Holidayz in Hell...
Codename: Holiday
I asked John if all the songs have to share the exact same song name (2/3 do) or just one particular word

Holiday by Madonna
Holiday by Green Day
Holiday in Cambodia by Dead Kennedys

The commonality is the word Holiday which I assume would be the codename. A scenario like in 2016 with “Howdy” for The Exorcist where it’s too easy to outright tell us.

Note: I will not take sole credit for this speculation. I saw a twitter user last night post Holiday by Madonna while I was digging through old tweets of the hints and that triggered the memory of a potential Holidayz in Hell Original maze. I added in Holiday by Green Day and just settled with Dead Kennedys because they’re old school punk and when the same person asked John for a hint on the third band (he also came upon Green Day) John said that he was “old school”. The twitter user is @ jeremiathy if you want to check out his interactions with John

I guessed madonna on another thread. I joked about cone bras though. Didn't catch this at all and it's a shame, I used to be madonna freak.

I’m confused where did this whole 1989 thing come from? Did it come from the pop singer clue and John quoting Shake it Off by Taylor Swift?
Because if it did then that’s a dead end. The maze relating to the pop singer is Holidayz and the singer was Madonna (also the codename. I came somewhat close with Holiday seeing as that’s the word within the song title that connects everything)
Yeah I'm pretty sure holiday was 1983. I think it was a Taylor swift reference? I forget.

For those who don't follow Legacy posts he puts several hints in the HHN Orlando thread and they are directed to be extremely in your face or very hard to figure out.

He is now hinting for Hollywood and Metro Sets is a maze location. I will not be partaking in these games (For certain reasons) but I wish you all the best of luck.