Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
262494385_S2idr-M.jpg

I didn't take this but this is when Stitch rolled the Castle.

castlestitchau4.jpg

sledge...great new signature - also thanks for that picture! how long ago was that? was it for any event? long period of time?

i heard rumors you can hear stich somewhere near the castle while standing on a bridge...but dont know if its true. its in reference to stichs ride and him coming to FLO-RI-DUH.

anyways...here is my POTD entry! This was taken on 3/4. Too bad it was not a sunny day - but this is still a great picture. After I took the picture the male lion started ROARING and that was a cool experience. :)

sledge...great new signature - also thanks for that picture! how long ago was that? was it for any event? long period of time?

i heard rumors you can hear stich somewhere near the castle while standing on a bridge...but dont know if its true. its in reference to stichs ride and him coming to FLO-RI-DUH.

anyways...here is my POTD entry! This was taken on 3/4. Too bad it was not a sunny day - but this is still a great picture. After I took the picture the male lion started ROARING and that was a cool experience. :)

The castle was set up for the opening of Stitch's Great Escape.

I see you were affected by the gloominess on Tuesday as well.

It was just for the opening and only lasted for that day (thank god).

Supposedly if you sit near the castle near Storytime with Belle you can hear Stitch tell you that he's hiding.

If you go into the bathrooms near Swiss Family Robinson that are between Adventureland and Frontierland, you can hear Stitch in the bathroom. Freaked me out the first time.

yea...but atleast the AK was not packed. I was able to ride everest 3 or 4 times and dinosaur a few more times. plus we did nemo and lion king which took up a lot of the time.

I had to leave AK early - just before the rain because I had to goto Walmart and get a new tire for my car so i missed the rain - but alex stayed and was not as lucky. It sucks leaving AK to goto walmart though....lol....

It was just for the opening and only lasted for that day (thank god).

Supposedly if you sit near the castle near Storytime with Belle you can hear Stitch tell you that he's hiding.

If you go into the bathrooms near Swiss Family Robinson that are between Adventureland and Frontierland, you can hear Stitch in the bathroom. Freaked me out the first time.

cool...ill have to remember that for next time with stich. Has anyone here heard stich by the castle? Is it pretty funny? I will have to listen to that next time I go for the bathroom. I should be back up there in about a month for a work conference :)

I remember for a while he would take over one of the monorails. I have not heard him the past few visits though so maybe they stopped that.

He's not on the monorail anymore. I've heard him in the bathroom, but never by the castle. I'll keep an ear out for him next time.