Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 265 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well, the "Carnival Graveyard" wasn't a...traditional graveyard.

Just going off of the name, I imagine we may be going back to a Winter's Night esque (minus snow potentially) gloomy dark cemetery.

The "Hide And Shriek" part is the part that brings me interest.
The "Hide and Shriek" part reminds me of "Rust in Pieces" and thats pretty much the only connection I have lmao

Reactions: Kadath
Uhg...

Fine.

There’s a list going around. Those houses are what’s on the list. There’s still some wrinkles to what might be coming. That’s IF this list is accurate. But that’s the list.

Now, regards to “Graveyard.” It wouldn’t be Carnival Graveyard. Get that out of your head. I don’t know exactly what it is, but I know it isn’t that.

What I THINK it is, is literally a game of “Hide and Seek” in a graveyard. Likely interrupted by zombies or ghosts. The reason why I think that is because the list describes it as “Hide and seek with kids.”

So, thanks @Wesker69 . I guess spec season is over.

giphy.gif

I mean, three houses announced before the beans are burnt is pretty much a record for HHN spec, right? I thought usually we get it long before even the first house comes out.

Uhg...

Fine.

There’s a list going around. Those houses are what’s on the list. There’s still some wrinkles to what might be coming. That’s IF this list is accurate. But that’s the list.

Now, regards to “Graveyard.” It wouldn’t be Carnival Graveyard. Get that out of your head. I don’t know exactly what it is, but I know it isn’t that.

What I THINK it is, is literally a game of “Hide and Seek” in a graveyard. Likely interrupted by zombies or ghosts. The reason why I think that is because the list describes it as “Hide and seek with kids.”

So, thanks @Wesker69 . I guess spec season is over.
What if...the ghosts are playing hide and seek with us? I imagine a combo of Winter’s Night and Dead End.

If that's the list... then what was the massive last minute maze pitch that Murdy and Aiello's teams made at the beginning of the month?! Surely that's still floating around...

Going to take a guess, if they're really serious on Ghostbusters, that may of been the one. Moreso, considering how it's slowly coming back into entertainment, and it not being touched by Universal since the 90's.

If it is GB, they were likely in a stage of finalizing for the maze itself on licenses and agreements.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChaseTuff
So where did this list come from? And if you wont post it thats fine, but I just wanna know where it came from.

If that's the list... then what was the massive last minute maze pitch that Murdy and Aiello's teams made at the beginning of the month?! Surely that's still floating around...
Creepshow. From my understanding, the pitch was Creepshow.
So where did this list come from? And if you wont post it thats fine, but I just wanna know where it came from.
There’s always a list in the shadows.