Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like JP will be getting a bar!

Do you not listen to our podcast?

A few things.

1. Now that we know a bar is likely to be added to the Jurassic Park area, i have a lot of questions. Where will the bar be located? What will they serve? Will they serve only drinks? Will the bar take up capacity in the restaurant? If so, is that a improvement or a downgrade?

2. Did the Jurassic Park area have a bar before? Because i'm assuming "Jurassic Water" is some sort of alcoholic drink they have served in the past. Unless your actually talking about the water from the ride in which case please leave this forum and see a doctor immediately.

If it is not open by my July 10th trip then I suppose it should be open by August. Rolling Stones rescheduled the Pasadena show to august 22 so hoping to hit Universal on the 23 before flying back

Is it or It is not?! Don't play the cryptic game Brian, i need answers! :thud:

tumblr_lq3tw53V8G1r1zphpo1_500.gif

First you censor my joke at the expense of the Jurassic Park movies, now you shut your lips when all i want is to get drunk and watch people get soaked by animatronic dinosaurs?! DAMN YOU BRIAN G!!!!!! *shakes fist at the sky*

Picturing how they would have dinosaurs soak people, and suddenly have no desire to ride this...

Status
Not open for further replies.