Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Where in the World is Buzzy (the AA)?

So he was brought in for questioning.....releases a youtube video months later saying it wasn't him and it was basically a hit job by Disney, and now he is arrested for it?

Personally I think the dude is a compelete tool, I only follow the twitter for the backstage pics. But personality wise and such, he has a very big "holier than thou" attitude.

Good riddance. I initially followed because I was intrigued by the backstage photos, but soon realized it wasn't all on the up and up.

For a brief time, it was interesting to see a human car crash in the making. But after a bit, it just wasn't fun or funny anymore. More just sad, pathetic, and mean. Unfollowed and blocked. He just came across as an arrogant jerk flagrantly violating rules and the law. Karma.

Last edited:
Good riddance. I initially followed because I was intrigued by the backstage photos, but soon realized it wasn't all on the up and up.

For a brief time, it was interesting to see a human car crash in the making. But after a bit, it just wasn't fun or funny anymore. Unfollowed and blocked. He just came across as an arrogant jerk flagrantly violating rules and the law. Karma.
Not to defend the account or its actions, but it is run by someone else now at least.

Do we know that for sure? We're not really dealing with someone who can be taken at his word, it seems.
The account is tweeting while he’s behind bars tonight, so there’s that I guess lol.

Even if it is, it's just not really a "brand" I'm interested in supporting anymore. Barring a significant change in behavior, I'm still out.
Agreed.