Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

That’s a very long helicopter ride.
giphy.gif

The channel who’s videos I placed on my prediction playlist has since removed all of their Mario Kart 8 music videos. The playlist had 5 songs. I believe it was the following:

Honestly, with how expertly music is being handled with Mario, in thanks from the stuff done with Grant Kirkhope, Koji Kondo, and the various teams responsible for Mario Odyssey and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe; I do think they're going to have a lot to say in regards to music representation on music with Nintendo. Because in a way, it really does connect a lot of the experience of playing the game.

As far as what I'm thinking..I do think there will be a heavy reliance on MK8's tracks, more specifically Bowser's Castle, Rainbow Road, and the Mario Kart Stadium theme's as central themes for when needed.

Honestly, with how expertly music is being handled with Mario, in thanks from the stuff done with Grant Kirkhope, Koji Kondo, and the various teams responsible for Mario Odyssey and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe; I do think they're going to have a lot to say in regards to music representation on music with Nintendo. Because in a way, it really does connect a lot of the experience of playing the game.

As far as what I'm thinking..I do think there will be a heavy reliance on MK8's tracks, more specifically Bowser's Castle, Rainbow Road, and the Mario Kart Stadium theme's as central themes for when needed.
Alicia already name dropped Dolphin Shoals and Twisted Mansion, so those themes are a lock. She also mentioned Bowser’s Castle, an Airship, and Rainbow Road, so I picked the three likeliest options. I too am hoping for Mario Kart Stadium, as well as Moo Moo Meadows.

That walking area looks way too small for the crowds this will get. Also it looks like you have to go through backstage areas to get to the entrance.
The Yoshi entrance is on lower level in center of land. At base of the multi level mountain.

Warp pipe from this courtyard below the area.

View attachment 9779

Yea, I can see how it’s gonna be crowded. At least the old KidsZone plans had extra exits on the side to help with traffic flow, like Diagon.
I know.

What I’m saying is that it looks like you’re going through backstage to get to the Warp Pipe. Either that or it’s a very skinny guest path.

Last edited:
I know.

What I’m say is that it looks like you’re going through backstage to get to the Warp Pipe. Either that or it’s a very skinny guest path.
Looks like the round courtyard is getting walls, maybe? To block the view.

I know.

What I’m saying is that it looks like you’re going through backstage to get to the Warp Pipe. Either that or it’s a very skinny guest path.

Essentially you are. I think it's just like the way you enter Hoggsmead in Japan - a long winding path from the main park area. In this case it's obviously going to be between Jaws & Waterworld.

I would bet that SNW has timed entry just like Hoggsmead. That will limit any overcrowding issues.