Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word goes around that 2 HP actors have been seen at the park ..
Could this mean something, or maybe its just for the media opening tomorrow

Yesterday’s Hagrid announcement was completely pulled from the TM site. Likely in anticipation of a new TM announcement for today, or to stop TMs from thinking to go to Hagrid.
They took it down a couple hours ago. TMs are in line now. I’m thinking they’ll post about TM previews again, when storm passes and ride is ready, but that hasn’t happened yet.

So what's IU opening day roll call looking like? I'm planning on being there absurdly early.
I'll be there with my good friend! We're staying very close to Universal the night before and plan to be there early and waiting at the parking garage. We are very excited and prepared, haha. I've been to the opening of both Hogsmeade and Diagon so I know what I'm getting myself into.

Maybe I misinterpreted past info / speculation, but I just heard the play-by-play of the devil's snare scene and it's slightly different than I've been picturing it.

After the spike, we fall backwards into the actual forbidden forest and *here* we go past the centaur into the devil's snare, then drop, and finally escape from more skrewts at the bottom.
I always thought the centaur would be waiting for us at the bottom after dropping.
Also, I'm sad that he doesn't move or speak, but we go by him way too fast to notice any movement or sound anyways, even if they had it.

Yes that's correct. There's also a very heavy fog effect at the bottom of the spike to hide it both directions.

Centaur lifts bow and arrow according to someone that ride. So, some movement.

That whole section is very reminiscent of Frozen Ever After. Gliding backwards as somebody waves to you :lol:

They took it down a couple hours ago. TMs are in line now. I’m thinking they’ll post about TM previews again, when storm passes and ride is ready, but that hasn’t happened yet.
Assuming that a line full of TMs that are just starting to get processed undercuts today’s chance of softs?

Status
Not open for further replies.