Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

It was Paris. So if they have the Mini, maybe the queue is some sort of Treadstone museum commemorating the Jason Bourne incident. The guests go on a tour and the classic "everything goes wrong" ensues. Just my guess at the theme.

Oh boy, The Italian Job is one of my favourite movies and I would've loved to see what Universal could do with that franchise. I just imagine an upscaled version of the "Italian Job Stunt Coaster" that was at Kings Island, Kings Dominion, and Canada's Wonderland.

That's essentially what Hagrid's, and probably the JP coaster, are.

That's essentially what Hagrid's, and probably the JP coaster, are.
Oh I definitely can see some similarities in the style of coaster and I'm super excited to ride HagCaMagCreMoBiAd (Hagrid's Care of Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure)

Back on topic though, I don't think I've ever seen any of the Bourne movies (maybe just one) and I want to prepare before my trip in October (just in case this opens by then...)
Are there any that I can skip or do we think they're all required viewing?

Last edited:
Oh I definitely can see some similarities in the style of coaster and I'm super excited to ride HagCaMagCreMoBiAd (Hagrid's Care of Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure)

Back on topic though, I don't think I've ever seen any of the Bourne movies (maybe just one) and I want to prepare before my trip in October.
Are there any that I can skip or do we think they're all required viewing?
The first three(Identity, Supremacy, and Ultimatum) are probably the only required viewing I'd recommend.

Oh boy, The Italian Job is one of my favourite movies and I would've loved to see what Universal could do with that franchise. I just imagine an upscaled version of the "Italian Job Stunt Coaster" that was at Kings Island, Kings Dominion, and Canada's Wonderland.
That ride is what Fast & Furious should’ve been. On steroids. How Universal somehow couldn’t figure that out gets on my nerves.

The original trilogy is adequate viewing and are far superior to the previously mentioned "Legacy" and "Jason Bourne". I actually own the first three as a boxed set.

Am I the only that feels this attraction is going to be a miss like Fast and the Furious?..I actually would’ve preferred an updated original concept of All the Terminator movies or just something new or more exciting. But that’s just my opinion. I mean out of all the other IPS Universal Owns is Bourne the best idea for a replacement?..I’m curious what other people think lol