Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood

How was Bio able to get pictures from within the park before it was open? He states this fact on twitter.
Some of the VIP tours start very early in the morning, so they walk through the park to get loaded up in the tram even before the park opens. The guides aren't really supposed to, but sometimes they'll let their tour group take some pictures in Potter without any other guests.

So now that #Hagride is clearly a runaway success in Orlando, do you think there’s a possibility they might bring it over here? I would take this any day over DA, honestly.

I want the attraction to come to Hollywood, but it is literally impossible in the way that it is from Orlando.

I would love to see a coaster like that (in near-total immersion/theming) Hollywood. In-fact, I'd argue we could see it eventually in the future, but not like Hagrids and not to that size.

I'd argue Hogsmeade is the only thing we will see from USH on Potter, unless if they do a second gate in the backlot area.

I want the attraction to come to Hollywood, but it is literally impossible in the way that it is from Orlando.

I would love to see a coaster like that (in near-total immersion/theming) Hollywood. In-fact, I'd argue we could see it eventually in the future, but not like Hagrids and not to that size.
Even though the tram area may have enough space?

I'd Love to see it but at the same time it takes up so much space. I feel like we could get two rides or three rides for the footprint of that ride and USH needs all the rides it can cram in.

I'd think they could build an Intamin multilauch coaster onto the hillside. It wouldn't be the same layout, but it could have a similar ride experience. The problem with that is the sight lines of the lower lot would be nearly impossible to hide.

I'm happy to let the coasts have some rides that are unique to them. While I selfishly still would love to see Diagon Alley out here, I think I'd be okay leaving Hagrid in Orlando, even if we did have the space for it.