Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood

To put it to speed..

Osaka's Dementors isn't even 6 minutes, nor was their Death Eaters show.

Also, Nighttime Lights (normal) was about 5 minutes, and the Christmas version was close to 7.

The treatment they're giving for this show..is fascinating.

Last edited:
Longer show will be cool. The previous show, also at Orlando was good, with the only negative it was too short. I would imagine this new longer show will make it to Orlando once it proves workable and successful in Hollywood..........Alexander Bush's hints were pretty good on this a few days back. If you re read his one comment, you'll see how obvious it was.....Thanks Alexander....for the breaking hints and news. :thumbsup:

Longer show will be cool. The previous show, also at Orlando was good, with the only negative it was too short. I would imagine this new longer show will make it to Orlando once it proves workable and successful in Hollywood..........Alexander Bush's hints were pretty good on this a few days back. If you re read his one comment, you'll see how obvious it was.....Thanks Alexander....for the breaking hints and news. :thumbsup:

Normally, I get things wrong; but I am so, so glad that I got things..a bit right, this time. ;)

I am wondering more though, if this will be exclusive to Hollywood for a period of time. It definitely looks that way, as Orlando isn't seeming to be doing anything that'd tip people off, and Osaka is getting their version of Nighttime Lights this spring.

Normally, I get things wrong; but I am so, so glad that I got things..a bit right, this time. ;)

I am wondering more though, if this will be exclusive to Hollywood for a period of time. It definitely looks that way, as Orlando isn't seeming to be doing anything that'd tip people off, and Osaka is getting their version of Nighttime Lights this spring.
Last time Orlando waited about a year to get theirs. Maybe they'll do it that way again....unless...they want a curtain call for the Hagrid Motor Bike Adventure.

Expect any “new” show in WWoHP to be something another Universal park already has...

New for USH, yes. New for Universal...no.

Construction in the FJ queue tells me install for elements of something new coming in 2019. Connect the dots...

Expect any “new” show in WWoHP to be something another Universal park already has...

Construction in the FJ queue tells me install for elements of something new coming in 2019. Connect the dots...

Interesting, I've heard otherwise.
EDIT: (I originally thought it was a show we've already seen with new elements until I was told otherwise. Only time will tell!)

Last edited:

I’ve heard otherwise.

We now know the details. Still, the walls behind the FJ queue are probably an installation for a new effect in the show. Be it lights, or physical. But the show will be a projection map show and not an actual theater.

Plus, the Studio Tour is not going away. It has a very high Guest Satisfaction Survey and there are future designs in progress.

The only real place that could make theoretical sense, is at the Tram Plaza. However, if it is staying; and potentially seeing updates to infastructure, design, and capacity..then that may be a complication.

@Al2020 Is there a possibility for USH to get Hagrid's Coaster in the future or nah?
Exceedingly unlikely unless massively scaled down. The land allocated for the ride in Orlando is ~7 acres. To find that land on either side of Hogsmeade, you'd have to either
A) level everything between DreamWorks Theatre and WaterWorld including all the BoH stuff too or
B) take out the Studio Tour loading, unloading, and maintenance areas as well as the entirety of the hillside between the loading area and King Kong 360-3D.
To give a frame of reference, SNW at USH is slated to take up between 3 and 3.5 acres. I'm not saying it's impossible, but the odds are incredibly low. I think we'd be more likely to see DA than we would to get Hagrid's Ride with the Unnecessarily Long Name.