Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread | Page 118 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't actually know if the ride is really delayed or if the plan was always to wait until Mid-July.
The only reason Jurassic World feels delayed is because it didn't match our guessed dates. Universal may be trying something new and not unveiling an opening date until a week before, for crowd control.
I highly doubt it will be in August or September when this ride opens. Plus, early softs will probably occur during a week day so the team members don't get flooded with people while training. I personally think Jurassic World is on track to be opened around July 12-15. That seems to be Universal's favored "summer" dates. I could be wrong. I just find it funny that we all keep saying Jurassic World is behind schedule we none of us really know when they planned on opening it.

I'm really hoping we at least get softs by the 1st week of July otherwise, I'll be extremely disappointed.
Afterall, part of the purpose of a Soft Opening is to tweak any issues and get a feel for how live operations will go.
Any technical issues would be excusable in this case. I feel like any major issues should have been rectified by now.
Something minor like a slight show system hiccup isn't a cause for delaying softs imo as there is always a disclaimer posted in front anyway.

Any update from in the park? Somebody just tried to comment on my channel that the ride just entered technical rehearsal. Probs trolls but still asking

Any update from in the park? Somebody just tried to comment on my channel that the ride just entered technical rehearsal. Probs trolls but still asking
Definitely a troll. I just went there today and none of the TM's besides Creative and Executives have ridden the ride. Until we see TM's in uniforms riding the ride, softs are probably not in their cards just yet

We don't actually know if the ride is really delayed or if the plan was always to wait until Mid-July.
The only reason Jurassic World feels delayed is because it didn't match our guessed dates. Universal may be trying something new and not unveiling an opening date until a week before, for crowd control.
I highly doubt it will be in August or September when this ride opens. Plus, early softs will probably occur during a week day so the team members don't get flooded with people while training. I personally think Jurassic World is on track to be opened around July 12-15. That seems to be Universal's favored "summer" dates. I could be wrong. I just find it funny that we all keep saying Jurassic World is behind schedule we none of us really know when they planned on opening it.
Exactly. A date was never promised. That’s why I hate these rumors and “my uncle’s best friend’s mailman said June20th!” Because then when it doesn’t happen, it’s all “ride is way behind!”, “It’s been delayed another week!” “It’s not opening until Sept.!”

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
Very true

From what I have seen so far here its looking like an amazing redo for the whole area, can Florida have this too please so I don't have to travel all the way to the other side of the US from the UK to experience it :p

Reactions: therock
Status
Not open for further replies.