Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

TODAY Cafe

I walked in when I was there two weeks ago to get our Freestyle cups recharged (APs get $1 off refills at inside locations!!), and that alone makes it worth it for me. I thought it looked nice, and if I wasn't keto I would have walked out with five pastries.
You have to do the Cheeescake on a stick, I finally tried one, and ended up buying 2 more before i left. I am still obsessed with the Midtown sandwich so good.

We loved this place and had breakfast there twice. Lot's of indoor seating in the Today show ambiance. Service is very good, and they have avoided the problem that Boulangerie had, namely short staffing and long waits. Food is good and they use the Leaky Cauldron serving method, which gets your food to you quickly. And the creme de la creme is that they give you a ceramic Today show coffee mug to drink your java from. Coffee tastes so much better in a real mug than plastic or paper cups.

Forgot to post in here but I went to this place five times my last trip for coffee or beer. The cold brew, especially the nitro, is the best coffee you can buy in any park.
I legitimately cannot wait to try this place. Have you gotten food?