Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread | Page 127 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh... This ride was so over hyped. You guys will be dissatisfied
(Edit)

Dissatisfaction is an over statement, call it less than what we were expecting. I think myself and all of us hyped this ride up more than what we are going to get!

Last edited:
A lot of these people are attention hounds with a false sense of importance.
This is going to be a not so well known story from the times of HHN Updater youtube channels. One time this group called "The saw twins" were obsessed with HHN and bassiclly to a cringeworthy level. Some may say jpland is there but eh. They bassiclly did they same thing about hearing sounds but instead of a roar it was"chainsaws" and it was a big meme "omg i hear saws!"

This is going to be a not so well known story from the times of HHN Updater youtube channels. One time this group called "The saw twins" were obsessed with HHN and bassiclly to a cringeworthy level. Some may say jpland is there but eh. They bassiclly did they same thing about hearing sounds but instead of a roar it was"chainsaws" and it was a big meme "omg i hear saws!"
Oh geez! that would get so old :ack: That's hilarious, "The saw twins"

I met jpland one day at the park, while he was very nice and pleasant to talk to, he used the work “influencer” and I cringed. I hate that word. It’s a word for attention seekers...“Influencers” need to go away! The internet has created horrible thing but the worst are YouTube stars and influencers. If you take away the internet and nobody knows who you are, then you’re not a real model or star!

Holy hell. I wonder what it must be like for the actors in there.

EnNlLx.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.