Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we like, stop treating JPLand like he's an insider? lol.
Thank you!!!! Saw him there yesterday and you can tell the employees are getting annoyed by him. They are there to answer questions, and he takes up their time.

Ugh... This ride was so over hyped. You guys will be dissatisfied
(Edit)

Dissatisfaction is an over statement, call it less than what we were expecting. I think myself and all of us hyped this ride up more than what we are going to get!

Are you in the right thread? You might be talking about Smuggler's Run. :>)

Last edited by a moderator:
JW Pet Zoo Triceratop.png
Technically in the Jurassic World movies they showed kids riding on top of the dinosaurs. Is this feature for kids included in the new experience at USH?:lol:

Those horns look like they could do some damage, let's hope they're made of something soft haha
I know right? One of the main things the ‘keeper’ kept saying to the crowds was to make sure and watch those horns and try not to get in her way. I doubt they’re anything too hard or sharp, but I still think they need to improve the crowd control around her. Keeping people from making a big mob all petting her at once would really help that lol

Soft opening tomorrow wouldn't you guys thi-
6AF6F3E1-A2B0-45BE-822F-C15EAD9538A5.jpeg

We’ve been through this before.
Hello I’m new here. Just wondering if you get banned for having an opinion like that other site?
Don’t worry man, this ain’t Theme Park Review....just don’t double post. They don’t like that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.