Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m gonna head down to the park very shortly. Hopefully it will be no later than the late afternoon as I’m hoping to see fireworks tonight at the Rose Bowl with some friends.

Not the even the Earthquake tram ride?!

Nope. I do remember in 94 when I worked there they closed it for awhile out of respect. Today's earthquake occurred about 150 miles north of LA. It really wasn't that bad here. I don't think there is any damage in the LA area worth mentioning. Disney did shut down their coasters for a brief time which is standard with them, but they are all back open now.

I don't know about MM. I don't think they have any sort of safety plan in place since they actually locked people inside the park when there was a small brush fire there a couple weeks ago. So I assume their protocol would be to just keep operating.

Sounds like half this forum will be there today... I may go later in the day myself, but I honestly doubt it'll open... it's more for the fireworks, lol

If it does happen today i'm guessing it'll be around 3pm. That's when WWoHP soft opened, it's a good round number. I honestly have NO CLUE though. Just guessing since all signs seem to be good so far.

I’m currently on Studio Tour and take it with a grain of salt. But a friend who’s a tm just said possible soft opening for an hour today. Not sure if that’s for public or tm only.

Can we just talk about the intense fandom surrounding the ride? I’m not sure what it is in particular, but there just seems to be a lot of people hyped for this ride—more so than Galaxy’s Edge. All the YouTube content, the constant updates, and the amount of people that seem to be clued into all the rumors and such is very cool to see at a park like USH. Can’t wait for this thing to open already!

Status
Not open for further replies.