Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread | Page 132 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re laughing because every single trip we’ve gone on since we got our passes, the Studio Tour has skipped metro sets and The Good Place. It would be the day we want to run to lower lot that we’re stuck in metro set traffic. :chainsaw:

To be honest I don't see any softs till TM previews are pretty much done, but for all I know, they might be pretty much done by the end of today.

I just bought my ticket for the 11th and I got a day for free, so going back the 12. I am now praying there will be softs any of those two days lol!

I really hope public softs happen later. This is something I don’t wanna miss while I’m here with my out of state friends today.

So if softs start today or like tomorrow, how do they usually work? Like are they running them every day until the official launch or do softs only happen a specific amount of days then they close it down for the launch date?

Status
Not open for further replies.