Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

I’d love to see some announcements and formal details on shows.

Seems that we all assume AOV but all kinds of rumors have flown this season, from multiple shows to B to AOV doing something with B.

Would like to know what’s locked in. My HHN partner (my daughter) is heavily into dance so if there is anything dance related it’s mandatory attendance.

I found this in twitter.. I doubt it has anything to do with hhn..but it’s still cool

I don't quite recall the scarezone having that many amount of Cocoons, maybe it is a leaked warehouse pic.
Finding out the names of the houses is the point. We understand they will announce them when they feel like it but posters should stop telling other posters what to do. This whole thread is a joke. A speculation thread where speculation is met with heavy handed moderation and threats.
Oh, hi Robespierre.

I’d love to see some announcements and formal details on shows.

Seems that we all assume AOV but all kinds of rumors have flown this season, from multiple shows to B to AOV doing something with B.

Would like to know what’s locked in. My HHN partner (my daughter) is heavily into dance so if there is anything dance related it’s mandatory attendance.
I don't think we'll get anything more than AoV, but I've been surprised before

In the past those have been some of the last things announced...Although I do feel like AoV was announced early one time, I could be crazy.

AoV and the original scare zones were all announced on 6/7 last year.

Also the connection between "scary sundaes/sundays"...Maybe they're planning on a Scoops Ahoy pop-up this year.

I guess I just don't quite get the announcement angst. We know pretty much everything already - announcements aren't going to give you ANY new info on Ghostbusters, KKfoS, Ho1C, or Us. The only house that we could glean info from an announcement would be Graveyard. The show is unfortunately going to be AoV, so nothing interesting there. Scare zones might give us the most information, at least as it pertains to Anarch-Aide, Plastic Surgery, and maybe Vikings. But I don't think Zombieland and Rob Zombie zones will tell us anything we don't know.

So, I guess my question is...what is everyone waiting on with baited breathe at this point???

That's really unbelievable. The mods threaten anyone who wants to actually speculate on anything in here and then their friends who work at Universal pile on but if you call them on it they act offended. Talk about hypocritical.
Wut. The only time this thread was shut down was when speculation was possibly leading to an issue. “Speculation” lead to the loss of a property so yeah mods are gonna control some things. Also, I don’t think anyone here works for universal, but you do you.

Think it's a combination of (1) AoV had very good guest satisfaction numbers so makes sense to continue the working relationship and (2) AoV is a self-contained troupe from LA and there have been no obvious show auditions in Orlando this year. Occam's Razor would say the promised show is AoV, much as I'd personally love to see something else.

Think it's a combination of (1) AoV had very good guest satisfaction numbers so makes sense to continue the working relationship and (2) AoV is a self-contained troupe from LA and there have been no obvious show auditions in Orlando this year. Occam's Razor would say the promised show is AoV, much as I'd personally love to see something else.

I'd like to see AOV as a part of a larger show, myself.

That's really unbelievable. The mods threaten anyone who wants to actually speculate on anything in here and then their friends who work at Universal pile on but if you call them on it they act offended. Talk about hypocritical.

I'm looking around for where we threatened the users about the announcement stuff?
confused-travolta-original-pulp-fiction-animated-gif.gif

As GaryPounds on Twitter pointed out (I...think he may be on here as well?) if anything the cheese MondayMotivation stuff likely means no announcement because they don’t want to clutter up Twitter feeds with non-announcement stuff the same day as an announcement.