Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '19: Ghostbusters

Unfortunatley I do not have a twitter account, but does anyone mind asking if will see some spooktacular show ghosts?

Edit: On second thought, I feel like that should go to Orlando.

I know im kinda wait to the argument, but i have one thing to say to everyone who's saying that ghostbusters isn't horror. if you're angry over that, why aren't you angry at stranger things?

I know im kinda wait to the argument, but i have one thing to say to everyone who's saying that ghostbusters isn't horror. if you're angry over that, why aren't you angry at stranger things?

People were last year until they saw it was actually good(Orlando’s undebateably, Hollywood’s less so even though I liked it)

I've accepted Stranger Things only because it got good on the very last weekend. The first weekend, it was AWFULLLLL and boring. If it had stayed that way, I'd be against it still.
However, if this season 2's can match the last weekend's energy, I'm all for it.

As for Ghostbusters, I actually do think we'll have a TITE on our hands. But I'll wait and see. Stay Puft and Slimer are the only things making me bite my tongue because those may actually look really cool in person. Also I'm just interested in the tone in general. I feel like it may be a no-win situation unless they ride that tone line PERFECTLY, but that may also depend on the cast. My hype level is very low, but AT LEAST it's something new and different.

Last edited:
Saturday July 27 screenland studio is doing a audition for the ghostbusters guys for the ghostbusters maze there looking for males that can play egon Spengler male role 6’ and Taller, middle age in appearance petter venkman male role 6’ and taller, Middle Age in Aappearance Raymond Stantz male role 6’ and taller, middle age in appearance Winston zedsemore make role 6’ and taller African American middle age in appearance you have to be 18 years old to audition

Heres the scoop guys. Ghostbusters in the tram garage and its looking pretty small D:

tenor.gif

I really hope this maze becomes HOTY, and is up there with UCM as the one of the best mazes of all time. I would be sad and dissapointed if this maze gets black walled to death, but with the FX and scene designs, I'd say thats unlikely.