Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '19: Ghostbusters

DP apologies but omg

EDIT: Gosh darnit, it cut the photos in half, sorry about that, but the photos should take you to IG once you tap on them.

Yeah, I wouldn't panic about the containment unit. We're looking at an Invisible Man-style endeavor here.

can we rule out the possibility of the ecto one making another appearance within the maze itself, or is it just going to be a simple cutout within the firehouse façade?

I will say that I would’ve preferred actors over static figures for the Stay Puft scene. I do get it would’ve cost more in casting, but anything to make the scene more animated. If those figures are there and Stay Puft is just a big statue, that scene is going to look really lifeless.

I will say that I would’ve preferred actors over static figures for the Stay Puft scene. I do get it would’ve cost more in casting, but anything to make the scene more animated. If those figures are there and Stay Puft is just a big statue, that scene is going to look really lifeless.

I hear you, but given the clear difficulty in casting even a single set of look alikes (note the additional casting calls, some of the GBers alternating in certain scenes, etc), I can't say I blame them.

I hear you, but given the clear difficulty in casting even a single set of look alikes (note the additional casting calls, some of the GBers alternating in certain scenes, etc), I can't say I blame them.

They better not skimp on Gozer for that scene.

I agree, my assumption is they couldn't get enough look alikes for that scene, but at that point I'd even prefer creepy uncanny ghostbusters masks to static figures.

I agree, my assumption is they couldn't get enough look alikes for that scene, but at that point I'd even prefer creepy uncanny ghostbusters masks to static figures.

I mean, the ghostbusters in that scene are just pointing their guns at Stay-Puft. It's not very dynamic. As long as their backs are to the audience and there's a light show going on, and Stay Puft is stealing the show, it should look realistic enough.

I mean, the ghostbusters in that scene are just pointing their guns at Stay-Puft. It's not very dynamic. As long as their backs are to the audience and there's a light show going on, and Stay Puft is stealing the show, it should look realistic enough.
The main thing that bugs me, which I'll admit is fairly nitpicky, is that the figures are just standing upright in a pretty neutral position, not showing any sign of struggle or intensity like in the movie, but I guess we'll have to wait till preview to hear how it looks.

The main thing that bugs me, which I'll admit is fairly nitpicky, is that the figures are just standing upright in a pretty neutral position, not showing any sign of struggle or intensity like in the movie, but I guess we'll have to wait till preview to hear how it looks.

Yeah that does kinda bug me too. I'm assuming they'll be reposed before showtime, though.