Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Nintendo Switch

I barely play handheld as it is so not worth the upgrade for me. This is sure to be very confusing though unless they make it clear on the packaging which is which.

I don't think this will be advertised as a new model, it's a quiet refresh. Xbox 360 did a ton of these, upgrading CPUs and even outputs without new models. I expect the old inventory will flush and the new will take over with no distinction in packaging.

I don't think this will be advertised as a new model, it's a quiet refresh. Xbox 360 did a ton of these, upgrading CPUs and even outputs without new models. I expect the old inventory will flush and the new will take over with no distinction in packaging.
Doing something like a big boost to battery life isn’t really “quiet.” If people know this model exists they should be easily able to tell or it’ll be confusing.

Doing something like a big boost to battery life isn’t really “quiet.” If people know this model exists they should be easily able to tell or it’ll be confusing.

Neither is adding native HDMI support but Microsoft did it. I don't think it's as big of an issue as many are making it out to be.

So many fire emblem leaks out there but from whats being said, there are

4 routes instead of just 3

and each is vastly different from the others so you do get over 200 hours of gameplay.

and each is vastly different from the others so you do get over 200 hours of gameplay.

Completing the Golden Deers house first, and I may of rushed it by just a little (46 Hours in total, yes, I am insane).

So-far with the first house, and it's definitely my favorite title on the Switch (and that's not something I say lightly, considering Zelda). Even with one route, there's so much to invest in that you get taken back by; and I love every second of it. From the visual/audio departments going ham, to the changes and improvements towards the system (That said, if done uncarefully..there could be a chance for a grind).

__

Obsidian & Virtuos (the guys who did the ports of Dark Souls & LA Noire) will be bringing The Outer Worlds..to Nintendo Swtich.

Last edited:
Completing the Golden Deers house first, and I may of rushed it by just a little (46 Hours in total, yes, I am insane).

So-far with the first house, and it's definitely my favorite title on the Switch (and that's not something I say lightly, considering Zelda). Even with one route, there's so much to invest in that you get taken back by; and I love every second of it. From the visual/audio departments going ham, to the changes and improvements towards the system (That said, if done uncarefully..there could be a chance for a grind).

I'm not even close to finishing put 30 hours in and I haven't even hit the 5 year time skip...But I'm playing black eagles...I'm enjoying it so far but its not my favorite title....that still belongs to Xenoblade Chronicles 2

BLUE LIONS

Started with NG+, definitely picking the Lions due to my first runthrough (and that I am saving the Eagles for last..).

I'm not even close to finishing put 30 hours in and I haven't even hit the 5 year time skip...But I'm playing black eagles...I'm enjoying it so far but its not my favorite title....that still belongs to Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Yeah, there's a lot of stuff that I'm honestly going to take my time this goaround, and to try to complete all the side missions.

Did you get the expansion pass?

Planning to in the coming month. Definitely excited, as there's a lot of possible directions they can take from just this game on a narrative level for an expansion.

I hope this isn't the last of the Koei/Intelligent co-development, as they're working really well together considering Warriors and now Three Houses.

Planning to in the coming month. Definitely excited, as there's a lot of possible directions they can take from just this game on a narrative level for an expansion.

I hope this isn't the last of the Koei/Intelligent co-development, as they're working really well together considering Warriors and now Three Houses.

I'm hoping for a large scale DLC that is like whhhhaaaaat, when it comes out as seen with Mario Vs Rabbids and XB2 with Torna expansion...but I also hope they fix the minor issues that some people had huge problems with some problematic S-supports.

Sales numbers for the quarter are in! (ended June 30th)

Nintendo Switch - 36,870,000

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 17,890,000 (+1,200,000)

Super Mario Odyssey - 14,940,000 (+500,000)

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - 14,730,000 (+920,000)

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 13,610,000 (+840,000)

Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee - 10,980,000 (+350,000)

Splatoon 2 - 9,020,000 (+320,000)

Super Mario Party - 6,990,000 (+590,000)

New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe - 4,100,000 (+720,000)

1-2-Switch - 3,010,000 (+40,000)

Mario Tennis Aces - 2,750,000 (+110,000)

Super Mario Maker 2 - 2,420,000 (IN THREE DAYS!)

Has anyone picked up Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3?

I got it last week and it's a great animated beat em up with some RPG elements. If anyone wants to play online, let me know!