Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Tokyo Disneyland Resort

In this video you can see the amazing queue, hidden secrets in the queue, but not the preshow or the attraction. They are pretty serious about the no filming rule.
Regardless this is Soarin’ round the world with a minorly changed opening showing a falcon flying a head of you. And at the end you fly through Tokyo and end at Disneysea.
It’s a fine ride but the queue really makes you think you are going to be transported to the early 1900’s when you get, well throw in at the present. This is really nothing to fly out to Japan to see unless you want to see all the S.E.A. references.

I'm very appreciative of your Japan theme park videos. They give us a rare glimpse into those vibrant parks. :thumbsup::toast:

I'm very appreciative of your Japan theme park videos. They give us a rare glimpse into those vibrant parks. :thumbsup::toast:
The Trackers have some really great videos of the TDL parks from about a year ago. They extensively captured both parks in all their beauty.

Super excited to finally sea DisneySea in September. Likely going to Disney Land also as I want to ride Monsters Inc and see their Halloween designs.

Hey thanks! I love going to all these parks and checking them out for myself. I can’t believe I’ve been in Japan for 4 years now! That’s crazy!
And yeah Nick the Trackers did a great job of covering the parks when they came to Tokyo.
I always laugh at how many videos I do and how much effort I can put into research, filming, or trying to find an interesting topic on these videos in the Japanese parks and only get 100+ views. Ha I guess I’m doomed to be a small channel forever on the YouTube. But I’m having a great time doing it and have a good group of viewers!

Hey thanks! I love going to all these parks and checking them out for myself. I can’t believe I’ve been in Japan for 4 years now! That’s crazy!
And yeah Nick the Trackers did a great job of covering the parks when they came to Tokyo.
I always laugh at how many videos I do and how much effort I can put into research, filming, or trying to find an interesting topic on these videos in the Japanese parks and only get 100+ views. Ha I guess I’m doomed to be a small channel forever on the YouTube. But I’m having a great time doing it and have a good group of viewers!
I love seeing your videos and the construction updates! You’re really the only person we have giving us any sort of updates out of Japan.

I love seeing your videos and the construction updates! You’re really the only person we have giving us any sort of updates out of Japan.
Well I think the next time I’m out at Disneyland I’ll try to get more construction videos of the beauty and the beast stuff.
But honestly I’m pumped for September to head to Osaka for Hhn!

Spent time at DisneySea and Tokyo Disneyland the last two days. Sea is absolutely gorgeous and an amazing park. Was able to hit everything except I didn’t want to wait 120+ minutes for Soarin. First time being on any type of Indiana Jones ride and it was easily my favorite thing at the park.

Tokyo Disneyland was also amazing. Much better wait times here and was able to hit everything worthwhile and leave by 6 pm. Poohs Honey Hunt is a must ride and man do I want the Nightmare Before Christmas overlay for our HM.

From the Disney+ Imagineering Story trailer...

and a blink and you'll miss it clip of Beast moving...this NEEDS to come to Disneyland!

From the Disney+ Imagineering Story trailer...

and a blink and you'll miss it clip of Beast moving...this NEEDS to come to Disneyland!

*sigh* WDW had two opportunities to have a BatB darkride...they went with a restaurant and Ratatouille instead. While Rat is nice, it's generally agreed to be the weakest of the trackless Disney darkrides so far. An I have a gut feeling that once POV's come out of this, people are gonna' be both clamoring for it, and wondering why WDW didn't jump on this when they had multiple chances.