Tokyo Disneyland Resort

AlexanderMBush

Legendary Member
Nov 23, 2013
Arizona
I hate mouse info now.
Why do you hate fun now? ;) :nana:

In all seriousness, it's amazing to think that OLC and WDI is working on making the cars the highest in capacity for any form of the system to date. Makes me extremely excited to see how the cups move around.

Nick

Staff member
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
Why do you hate fun now? ;) :nana:

In all seriousness, it's amazing to think that OLC and WDI is working on making the cars the highest in capacity for any form of the system to date. Makes me extremely excited to see how the cups move around.
Really hope this ride gets cloned to New Fantasyland someday. The queue is already in place (Enchanted Tales with Belle), just needs the show building.

AlexanderMBush

Legendary Member
Nov 23, 2013
Arizona
Really hope this ride gets cloned to New Fantasyland someday. The queue is already in place (Enchanted Tales with Belle), just needs the show building.
I am praying that somehow, Disney is going to try to get this as a shiny E-Ticket in time for the 2028 LA Olympics; especially if it's going to be as large of a scale as OLC gets.

Reactions: Nick

Nick

Staff member
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
I am praying that somehow, Disney is going to try to get this as a shiny E-Ticket in time for the 2028 LA Olympics; especially if it's going to be as large of a scale as OLC gets.
Take out the Fantasyland Theater and you've got a solid plot for this ride.

Imperius

Veteran Member
Feb 28, 2015
Can’t wait to tell the wife we have to go back to Tokyo in two years due to this opening.

Aardvark787

Newcomer
May 27, 2019
It will be interesting to see who gets the best boost this year from the Olympics - SNW is arguable the moire impressive and technologically advanced but with Disney and Beauty and the Beast coming to Tokyo compared to Osaka, being closer to the vast of the events might see them reek most of the benefit.

shiekra38

Veteran Member
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee

Dreamsweetslove

Newcomer
Jan 17, 2020
Urayasu
I feel bad for overseas guests coming to see the new land at TDR because unless the English/overseas app becomes available most will be out of luck when it comes to FP and I don’t know how many will enjoy waiting in a 4 hour ish line. Right now is a cold rainy day in the off season and Soaring is still a 3hours wait

Reactions: Andysol

Andysol

Veteran Member
Jun 21, 2016
I feel bad for overseas guests coming to see the new land at TDR because unless the English/overseas app becomes available most will be out of luck when it comes to FP and I don’t know how many will enjoy waiting in a 4 hour ish line. Right now is a cold rainy day in the off season and Soaring is still a 3hours wait
Ya- the app situation certainly puts foreign guests at a massive disadvantage. You’re essentially forced to run with the bulls which would, in turn, make you forgo your initial FP.

Staying on site and getting the early 15 minute entry will be the only option for foreigners if they aren’t willing to run and also to be at the park ~3 hrs before open.