Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 563 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not complaining, I’m just giving my opinion. If you want to see me complaining check the early Hagrid ride posts when they couldn’t even get the ride open when the park opened. Since they have, my “complaining” posts have stopped...in that thread.

I’m plenty fine with calling out obvious mistakes. I don’t feel the need to defend everything UOR or Disney does on a regular basis like some of you.

I’m not complaining, I’m just giving my opinion. If you want to see me complaining check the early Hagrid ride posts when they couldn’t even get the ride open when the park opened. Since they have, my “complaining” posts have stopped...in that thread.

I’m plenty fine with calling out obvious mistakes. I don’t feel the need to defend everything UOR or Disney does on a regular basis like some of you.

Good grief, man. What is your deal lately? You posted thoughts on a discussion board, someone is going to either agree or disagree with you. This constant need to go to strawman arguments because someone is sharing a different POV than yours is getting a bit long in the tooth.

Personally I still think Fantastic Beasts is not going to have a big presence in the park regardless of the info we got earlier. I just don’t see it as deserving it’s own land and with other worlds having multiple IPs this would be an outlier.

Reactions: truejonas
Personally I still think Fantastic Beasts is not going to have a big presence in the park regardless of the info we got earlier. I just don’t see it as deserving it’s own land and with other worlds having multiple IPs this would be an outlier.

If it’s going into the park it will have a land. They are not doing stand alone attractions here.

Reactions: Magic-Man
Just because Pottermore isn't invited to this event either doesn't mean we don't get Potter/Fantastic Beasts either. This is for the new park and resort as a whole, so I think them not being invited confirms nothing. Unless they invited them to all their other press events and strangely not this one which I don't believe is the case.

Reactions: truejonas
Just because Pottermore isn't invited to this event either doesn't mean we don't get Potter/Fantastic Beasts either. This is for the new park and resort as a whole, so I think them not being invited confirms nothing. Unless they invited them to all their other press events and strangely not this one which I don't believe is the case.
And not to get too much into the "announcement" thing but...

FB not being in the new park is only confirmed if on August 1 they have announced 100% of the IPs, and it doesn't include FB.

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
I'm particularly intrigued by Alicia's comments on the positioning of the hotel and park's central icon:

"The rumored hotel would be located at the very back of the park, and seen behind the park’s central hub and icon."

Wouldn't that imply there would need to be some sort of thematic or visual congruence to both structures?

I'm particularly intrigued by Alicia's comments on the positioning of the hotel and park's central icon:

"The rumored hotel would be located at the very back of the park, and seen behind the park’s central hub and icon."

Wouldn't that imply there would need to be some sort of thematic or visual congruence to both structures?
It would be interesting if they used the hotel as a backdrop for the land in a way

Reactions: CMM

Tokyo DisneySea pulled it off nearly two decades ago (and Disneyland Paris decades before that), so it can be done!

Can’t wait for this to be announced.

Give me a ride with inversions too!
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.