Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Orlando August 1 Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
EA5ClFWXsAE6hjV

A zoomable version slightly larger

This seems a bit of a bust so far. No IP details or timeframe. Basically ‘we’re opening a new park’ which is great of course. But you can’t expect people to get too excited about a new park which could open at any point and with no knowledge of the rides.
You should have had your expectations in check to be honest. This park hasn’t started any major construction so things are constantly changing and we are lucky to even have gotten a concept art.

You should have had your expectations in check to be honest. This park hasn’t started any major construction so things are constantly changing and we are lucky to even have gotten a concept art.

I think it’s fair to say that 99% of people on this forum expected more than just ‘here’s what we’re calling the park’. I’m excited of course, just don’t think the announcement is epic.

I think it’s fair to say that 99% of people on this forum expected more than just ‘here’s what we’re calling the park’. I’m excited of course, just don’t think the announcement is epic.
Yeah I completely understand the disappointment as you wanted more info. But that’s the beauty as that info can freely come out over time now. They just let the biggest cat out of the bag and now can proceed with the others. :lol:

So it has a layout similar to USF but with a bunch of Diagon Alley’s themed to different IP’s. Cool stuff! Is the water fountain the Cinderella Castle of this park?

It's quite an empty universe, isn't it.
Also the unthemed coaster(s) don't bode well.
Two large outside stadium like venues with no shade.
I like the big circular buildings and the hotel is quite overpowering the image. I'm not sure if it is a good thing.
I'm just, dare I say it, not very excited, yet.

It's quite an empty universe, isn't it.
Also the unthemed coaster(s) don't bode well.
Two large outside stadium like venues with no shade.
I like the big circular buildings and the hotel is quite overpowering the image. I'm not sure if it is a good thing.
I'm just, dare I say it, not very excited, yet.
Remember this is only early concept art.

Status
Not open for further replies.