HHN 29: Halloween Marathon of Mayhem | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 29: Halloween Marathon of Mayhem

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Bummer Us isn't in the show, I've Got Five On It + remix would have been incredible for something like this. Sounds like a lot of fun still.

Also, I feel like I'm going blind because I read the title as Marshmallow Madness on the Instagram art before I realized the actual title.

I'm sure that this will be a good show. I just wish they had made something which would draw the crowds away from some of the houses rather than something people might catch a few minutes of as they walk past the lagoon.

That being said, I'm sure that what people do see will be really good, fountain shows always look cool

Reactions: Kooks
giphy.gif

Last year the event felt lopsided with one show and all the scare zones in the first half of the park. Now they have a large show in the lagoon plus moving a scare zone back to San Fran. Smart moves that'll make the event feel more full.