Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: Halloween Marathon of Mayhem

Bummer Us isn't in the show, I've Got Five On It + remix would have been incredible for something like this. Sounds like a lot of fun still.

Also, I feel like I'm going blind because I read the title as Marshmallow Madness on the Instagram art before I realized the actual title.

I'm sure that this will be a good show. I just wish they had made something which would draw the crowds away from some of the houses rather than something people might catch a few minutes of as they walk past the lagoon.

That being said, I'm sure that what people do see will be really good, fountain shows always look cool

giphy.gif

Last year the event felt lopsided with one show and all the scare zones in the first half of the park. Now they have a large show in the lagoon plus moving a scare zone back to San Fran. Smart moves that'll make the event feel more full.