Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jaws HHN Throwback

Oct 5, 2009
Miami, FL

So just a little history here. My first time attending HHN was in 2002 but the year before that I remember going to universal during the day and they were testing the use of live actors inside the attractions. Specifically I remember earthquake had jack come out at the end. This was my first taste of HHN and I made it a priority to force my parents in taking me the following year. Unfortunately I guess the use of actors inside the rides didn’t pan out how universal hoped so it was cut in the move to IOA for 2002 but I always remembered that test on earthquake. So imagine my astonishment when I stumbled upon this video on YouTube of Jack inside the Jaws ride during HHN. Enjoy :)

This is an AMAZING find, thank you!

I’m actually happy I found it for my own sanity. I know of them having used the kongfrontation sets for a scarezone dance party type experience in 2001 but as I stated I never was able to see it in action. This video at least proves I wasn’t a crazy 9 year old lmao :crazy: