Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Remy's Ratatouille Adventure

On the last page, @Nick said he heard it should be April.

In my head, these new projects (Rat, MMRR, ROTR) are pretty much all finished and Disney's just going to stagger the openings.
MagicFeather, who is a pretty reputable insider on Magic, said he wouldn't be surprised at guests riding Remy by President's Day weekend. Meanwhile, MMRR has supposedly been pushed back to May now, although the speculation for that is so that Disney has a ride opening for the summer season, especially when they want to give each attraction it's own time to shine.

MagicFeather, who is a pretty reputable insider on Magic, said he wouldn't be surprised at guests riding Remy by President's Day weekend. Meanwhile, MMRR has supposedly been pushed back to May now, although the speculation for that is so that Disney has a ride opening for the summer season, especially when they want to give each attraction it's own time to shine.

February seems too soon for the area plus they'd be soaking up the RotR after glow still.

February seems too soon for the area plus they'd be soaking up the RotR after glow still.
That area should come together pretty quickly once they really get to it and plus, there’s still roughly 5.5 months between now and February.

Think about how quickly all of SW:GE came together this year once they dedicated their time to it.

If I'm not mistaken, this is the first ADDITION to Epcot since Soarin' in 2005. Let that sink in.

And even Body Wars closed soon after so even that was technically 1:1. :lol:

If I'm not mistaken, this is the first ADDITION to Epcot since Soarin' in 2005. Let that sink in.

And even Body Wars closed soon after so even that was technically 1:1. :lol:
Yup, although even Soarin replaced Food Rocks. I’d also consider GotG as an “addition” despite replacing UoE as the ridership on UoE was dismal and will likely be crazy for Guardians.

Yup, although even Soarin replaced Food Rocks. I’d also consider GotG as an “addition” despite replacing UoE as the ridership on UoE was dismal and will likely be crazy for Guardians.

I think if we all agree they were A or B-ticket status when they left and replaced with E's, the judges will allow it.

That shockingly doesn't look France.
This side has always been themed like that, going way back. The backside of this building has always been themed due to the visibility from the IG. It just wasn't themed to the bottom of the building, so they are finishing with what they have.

But honestly, is it really that shocking that it doesn't look like France? :lol: