Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

General Discussion - Jurassic World: The Ride

Indo is behind the curtain!
Sharp Productions uploaded a new video which gives a good look at the final scene. You can see a large black curtain has been placed where the Indo use to be. Behind the curtain you can clearly see the Indo sitting there! Also, the sound effects for the Indo are louder, scarier and more intense.

Attachments

• Indo Screen shot.png
    Indo Screen shot.png
    473.3 KB · Views: 180
There's this Instagram video from a user named "joes123ee" that shows the Indominous without the curtain up. I'm not sure if it was just uploaded yesterday, and filmed a different day, but it does look like a new head, seems higher than the other, more fluid with its movements, and I see a body behind it. I'm pretty sure this is the new part, but still needs more work to be done.

There's this Instagram video from a user named "joes123ee" that shows the Indominous without the curtain up. I'm not sure if it was just uploaded yesterday, and filmed a different day, but it does look like a new head, seems higher than the other, more fluid with its movements, and I see a body behind it. I'm pretty sure this is the new part, but still needs more work to be done.

still in b-mode

Anyone ride this during HHN? Curious to know if there are any changes, or how it is at night. Also, weren't they promising the Mosasaurus tank would be reacting to evening? Curious if that panned out.

Anyone ride this during HHN? Curious to know if there are any changes, or how it is at night. Also, weren't they promising the Mosasaurus tank would be reacting to evening? Curious if that panned out.

No changes.

No curtain.

Still B-Mode.

Maybe the I-Rex was shy that particular day and they hid him - because Friday and Saturday had no curtain.

I'm doubtful the body will be able to move anytime soon, but could be installed and they are just waiting till December refurbs to work on it.

3FD22A59-25D4-47D9-981A-2204DADE982D.png 8AE46174-69D6-43EF-B2F1-B7CD8FE6CFF2.jpeg Here’s another comparison of the Indo animatronics but I watched an older POV and it’s the same thing. Even if it is the new one is that it for movement or...? (Top: Jpland21 9/15/19) (Bottom: SoCal Attractions 360 7/11/19)

Last edited:
When I rode during the day before Horror Nights on Thursday, the finale was extremely dark and the Indo was behind a curtain. However, you could see that it was behind the curtain. When I rode today, the Indo was working and I think it is the full body Indo instead of the temporary one. It has way more movement and comes out a lot further than it did when it was just a head. I think that it is not fully functioning yet, but with how much more movement it has and how it is way more than just a head now, I think that it is the permanent Indo.

I think the leaves shaking effect was always present. I remember seeing them move before the curtain came along. They probably weren't working on some instances of me riding.