Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash (Construction Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah mid-late December is the latest I heard of.

What makes me curious is going to be how they handle technical rehersals, as this is going to be the first time the ride system is being put to action. And especially during a heavy crowd rush like christmas; it's going to really help iron things out for Universal for the sake of when Pets officially opens, and as evidence on how to handle things for Yoshi's ride system once Osaka's SNW opens

As far as i'm concerned? I'm sorry, what exactly does that mean?

I'm assuming it'll be similar to Supercharged in Orlando: a reserve system for getting on the attraction at a slightly faster speed than stand-by and single riders, but not to the level of Universal Express.

Makes sense, as we are going to be the guinea pigs for this ride system; that Universal would want to take some...extra steps for the sake of efficiency. Plus, most of the first floor should be just queue space; so it checks out.

I'm assuming it'll be similar to Supercharged in Orlando: a reserve system for getting on the attraction at a slightly faster speed than stand-by and single riders, but not to the level of Universal Express.

Makes sense, as we are going to be the guinea pigs for this ride system; that Universal would want to take some...extra steps for the sake of efficiency. Plus, most of the first floor should be just queue space; so it checks out.
Hopefully it ends up as popular with the GP as Fallon, which uses a virtual queue almost constantly. Supercharged Virtual Queue has rarely ever been used short of it's opening weeks, and a few days here and there....mostly there :lol:

Hopefully it ends up as popular with the GP as Fallon, which uses a virtual queue almost constantly. Supercharged Virtual Queue has rarely ever been used short of it's opening weeks.

If the attraction's as good as it could've been in the original pitch, I fully expect VQ to be used on a more common occurrence.

If the attraction's as good as it could've been in the original pitch, I fully expect VQ to be used on a more common occurrence.
agreed. Thats why I switched the comparison to Fallon, which may not be popular to hardcore theme park fanatics, is well regarded, and very well attended, by the general public.

This is the perfect attraction to test VQ with... albeit may get a bit interesting, but hopefully it'll keep people on the upper lot once SNW rolls around.

Yeah... That makes a lot of sense, now that i think about it. After all, this ride is gonna need all the space it can get. Don't wanna waste it on big queue rooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.