Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

MIB: Alien Attack Revamp?

Sure, but do you know of any existing shooting rides that are better? In your opinion, what could they do to make a superior shooting ride (besides maybe some newer animatronics)? I don't really know how they could improve the level of interactivity with our current level of tech short of replacing things with screens. I also have difficulty conceiving of IPs that are better suited to the concept, besides maybe Ghostbusters (which isn't much more relevant than MIB these days).
TBH Sometimes I wonder that since Screen tech wasnt fully developed at certain points in the 90s, that it forced Creative to put more thought, practicality, and reliability into everything they built. Which I feel shows why these old attractions still stand up. Seems things were built to be more efficient back in the day, than they do now

TBH Sometimes I wonder that since Screen tech wasnt fully developed at certain points in the 90s, that it forced Creative to put more thought, practicality, and reliability into everything they built. Which I feel shows why these old attractions still stand up. Seems things were built to be more efficient back in the day, than they do now

Which, for better or worse, Fast & Furious confirms.

Frankly, I don't care what theme/IP they put in here - as long as there is still something I can kick my friends' butts on every time, I am good.

What do you mean by efficient?

And don't quote the dictionary