Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 420 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
i cant believe we lost bettlejuice to this garbage, that still hurts. it might not be the best show but miles better than this,

i was thinking, during october, rhey should close down the ride and build a halloween horror nights house inside the same way they do in shrek.
it would at least help the horror event

i cant believe we lost bettlejuice to this garbage, that still hurts. it might not be the best show but miles better than this,

i was thinking, during october, rhey should close down the ride and build a halloween horror nights house inside the same way they do in shrek.

They can do that in Shrek because there is two theatres, there’s only the one ride path for f&f unfortunately.

Hell, even Fallon’s screen is vastly more immersive than this. And Fallon’s ride film looks way higher production and realistic.

F&F’s 360 scene has a solid concept but the execution is botched beyond comprehension.
Fallon’s CG was done by ILM. Them and WETA (who did Kong) are some of the best in the industry. The company that did F&F is fine at smaller projects, like the Hogwarts Express window, but either they weren’t up to the task, or the budget wasn’t, but F&F just looks like hot garbage to me.

Call Mack, build indoor coaster...F&F Recharged

Last time I was on this they took out the smoke effect. That was not the problem with this ride. I cant believe they are still too arrogant to not 3d this. How could it get worse?

Well, it could get better. Just remove the pre-shows, the musion scene, the screens on the bus, the party lights, the motion simulation, the ride itself, basically all the F&F theming.

Then turn up the cooling vents, play some relaxing jazz through the speakers and re-name it "Air Conditioning: The Ride". Congrats! You've turned an attraction nobody wanted into a parent's paradise!

Well, it could get better. Just remove the pre-shows, the musion scene, the screens on the bus, the party lights, the motion simulation, the ride itself, basically all the F&F theming.

Then turn up the cooling vents, play some relaxing jazz through the speakers and re-name it "Air Conditioning: The Ride". Congrats! You've turned an attraction nobody wanted into a parent's paradise!

what if they made this the same as the horror make up show and have screens showing behind the scenes stuff

or turn this area into a theater showing highlights of the movies

Turn it into an Epic Universe preview centre.

Gets my vote, just as long as it's not a preview of how much effort they are planning to put into the new park! ;)

Part of me thinks it should stay operating as a reminder for Universal about how not to make a good attraction.

Reactions: tankart150