Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Animal Kingdom to see Expanded Holiday Decor

I hope this is successful. It’s nice seeing DAK be more involved/included since it’s been promoted to a nighttime park. This has a lot of potential to be beautiful in a way very unique to DAK, which I love.

Yeah, it's fun, it's Disney, it's not egregious. It gets my stamp of approval.
I'm all for these AK Christmas decorations. One reason, in addition to Pandora & open nights now, that I'll be spending more time in AK than I used to. ....Now, I cut my Epcot time down to get the extra hours, primarily since Epcot has delayed their holiday season stuff while extending their Food and Wine festival for like forever time. Epcot will be my least visited park, of the four Disney parks, primarily due to their holiday delay.

since Epcot has delayed their holiday season stuff while extending their Food and Wine festival for like forever time.

Really?!?!

That's ridiculous. That's my favorite time at Epcot. All of the individual country's celebrations and Candlelight Processional.

These Festivals at Disney and the people who eat them up. They're unique and all, but just change them with the seasons and keep them year round.

Really?!?!

That's ridiculous. That's my favorite time at Epcot. All of the individual country's celebrations and Candlelight Processional.

These Festivals at Disney and the people who eat them up. They're unique and all, but just change them with the seasons and keep them year round.
Yeah, I was looking forward to it, but they delayed it until the end of November to extend the getting old & tired, and just way too long, Food & Wine Festival.

The Tree of Life Christmas projection shows were very good. They were quite short, but they play back to back with very short intermissions, so length isn't really much of an issue. If you're in AK for the Holidays, I would highly recommend you stay to see the Tree of Life shows. And after watching the Rivers of Light show for the first time immediately preceeding this, what an upgrade the Tree of Life show is. Rivers of Light is soooo bad, it has to be one of the worst night shows ever in a major theme park.