Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any guess on how many attractions will be open when Epic Universe opens?
This is all rumors and I’m not an insider so take with a grain of salt
SNW: Mario Kart, DK Coaster, Yoshi ride, possible rumored Super Smash Bros show

Classic Monters (Frankenstein’s Village): Frankenstein’s Granddaughters Castle, walk through attraction, show.

Fantastic Beasts: 2 rumored e tickets, one rumored to be a chase throughout Paris capturing escaped Beasts. But 2 rides are expected.

HTTYD: Coaster, E ticket, shooting boat ride, Flume, numerous flat rides (3-4).

Hub: Anyone’s guess at this point, but I’d bet that coaster stays in some form.

likely around 15-20 it seems, give or take.

Any guess on how many attractions will be open when Epic Universe opens?
Completely based on speculation and rumors
Mario Kart
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Monsters Kuka
Other Monsters ride
FB1
FB2
All 6 HTTYD Rides
Carousel
Dueling Coaster 1
Dueling Coaster 2
Space Fantasy (?)

That totals to 16. Of course most of these were based on complete guesses so it could be much more or much less.

Well, that’d explain more hub attractions then certainly, the 25 IP’s has to come from Monsters and Nintendo but I don’t get that part as much. But, this was a year ago so who knows how much has really changed.
It's also important to remember "attractions" include shows, walk-thru attractions, and shows. The 25 IPs is a quirkier number, because (for example) Mario, Donkey Kong, and Yoshi count as 3 IPs.

It's also important to remember "attractions" include shows, walk-thru attractions, and shows. The 25 IPs is a quirkier number, because (for example) Mario, Donkey Kong, and Yoshi count as 3 IPs.
So...
Mario
Yoshi
Donkey Kong
HTTYD
FB
Dracula
Frankenstein
Bride of Frankenstein
CFTBL
invisible man
Phantom of the opera
The mummy
The wolfman
The hunchback
Pokémon (eventually)

Speculatory other ones:
Abbot and Costello (my personal guess for the stage show)
Dragons Rescue Riders (httyd little kids show in different tiny island, could maybe become playground?)

Even with the guesses and rumored expansions sans the unknown up that’s not even 20, this number is a bit of a head scratcher

Also wanna add that attractions can also include playgrounds (there’s at least two in Epic we know of) and Alicia said httyd had eight rides

Last edited:
Abbott and Costello, just like space fantasy, is a blue sky prayer of mine but I will put it because I really want it bad

(Forgot I can’t double post someone feel free to move this to my other post if able to bc idk how to delete posts)

Right, I get the attractions number, the 25 was crazy to me but you’re right, those character are their own kinda deal. Same with each monster in their own right.

Having just finished Luigi’s Mansion 3 can we add the Last Resort Hotel to SNW? Maybe Universal can finally make a good drop tower and also poke a bit at Disney lol
Why not just make that the Nintendo hotel?

Although I would love a Luigi’s Mansion attraction in some realm.

As for the attraction list, I'm guessing....
  1. Mario Kart
  2. Donkey Kong Mine-Cart Madness (I think that was the name that got leaked)
  3. Yoshi's Adventure
  4. Super Smash Bros show
  5. Monsters Kuka-Arm
  6. Monsters Walk-through
  7. Monsters show
  8. FB shooting-coaster dark-ride hybrid
  9. FB E-ticket 2
  10. Some sort of FB show or experience
  11. HTTYD coaster
  12. HTTYD simulator/dark ride
  13. HTTYD water ride (that splash battle-looking ride in the concept art probably has more to it that we can't see)
  14. HTTYD flat ride 1
  15. HTTYD flat ride 2
  16. HTTYD flat ride 3
  17. HTTYD stage show
  18. Dueling coasters (this counts as one attraction in my eyes)
  19. Space Fantasy clone (?)
  20. Hub dark-ride
  21. Hub carousel
  22. Fountain show
I'm not sure if we're counting the two play areas as attractions (Mario and HTTYD).

G
As for the attraction list, I'm guessing....
  1. Mario Kart
  2. Donkey Kong Mine-Cart Madness (I think that was the name that got leaked)
  3. Yoshi's Adventure
  4. Super Smash Bros show
  5. Monsters Kuka-Arm
  6. Monsters Walk-through
  7. Monsters show
  8. FB shooting-coaster dark-ride hybrid
  9. FB E-ticket 2
  10. Some sort of FB show or experience
  11. HTTYD coaster
  12. HTTYD simulator/dark ride
  13. HTTYD water ride (that splash battle-looking ride in the concept art probably has more to it that we can't see)
  14. HTTYD flat ride 1
  15. HTTYD flat ride 2
  16. HTTYD flat ride 3
  17. HTTYD stage show
  18. Dueling coasters (this counts as one attraction in my eyes)
  19. Space Fantasy clone (?)
  20. Hub dark-ride
  21. Hub carousel
  22. Fountain show
dont forget the HTTYD and mushroom kingdom playgrounds

I put that at the bottom, below my list. I'm not sure if they count as attractions or not.
For whatever it’s worth, in the initial post where they said 25 attractions Alicia noted universal considers If I ran the Zoo to be an attraction. Wouldn’t be shocked if these two (especially the mario one which may be interactive) count

upload_2019-11-13_16-51-37.png

It’d be dope if they could create a Credence image like this in either the Paris streets as part of a nighttime/Halloween show, or part of the ride, but it’d be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.