Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

Alicia

Premium Member
Jul 17, 2014
Orlando
In regards to a trolls land, I wonder if the reconfiguration of the hub meant the dueling coasters were moved, leaving an expansion land plot to httyd (to make it DreamWorks world with different ips having their own lands)
I don't believe that is the case. The dueling coaster is staying as far as I know, it's the buildings within the hub I wouldn't get too attached to.

Reactions: Joe

VolcanoAye

Sep 15, 2019
@Alicia in your podcast you said Frankenstein’s castle would be like more thrill ride ish than forbidden journey, does that mean it’ll just move faster?

Cup_Of_Coffee

Veteran Member
Aug 7, 2018
Im hoping the castle ride is indeed a bit more thrilling, as well as genuinely giving a few scares. Not sure it'll happen but I really hope we get some.

Reactions: truejonas

shiekra38

Legendary Member
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
I am a little concerned about having another Kuka based attraction through a medieval castle.

And my dream would be that they use a much more aggressive program. I mean really fling you around.
The Dementor popping out of the darkness made me realize that Universal is very capable of designing a ride that scares the sh*t out of me haha

Also not having screens would set this apart enough I feel