Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to a trolls land, I wonder if the reconfiguration of the hub meant the dueling coasters were moved, leaving an expansion land plot to httyd (to make it DreamWorks world with different ips having their own lands)
I don't believe that is the case. The dueling coaster is staying as far as I know, it's the buildings within the hub I wouldn't get too attached to.

Im hoping the castle ride is indeed a bit more thrilling, as well as genuinely giving a few scares. Not sure it'll happen but I really hope we get some.

I am a little concerned about having another Kuka based attraction through a medieval castle.

And my dream would be that they use a much more aggressive program. I mean really fling you around.
The Dementor popping out of the darkness made me realize that Universal is very capable of designing a ride that scares the sh*t out of me haha

Also not having screens would set this apart enough I feel

Status
Not open for further replies.