Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Seth MacFarlane Inks $200MD Overall Deal with NBCUniversal

So some massive news has emerged today!

Seth MacFarlane is on the move. Following decades-long relationship with 20th Century Fox Television, the man behind Family Guy has signed a rich, nine-figure overall deal with NBCUniversal Content Studios.

You can find out more here: Seth MacFarlane Inks $200M Overall Deal With NBCUniversal | Hollywood Reporter. This got me thinking!

With MacFarlane's move to NBCUniversal, could this mean we could potentially see the Family Guy franchise in the parks? I'd love to see them in the parks! Let me know what you think in the replies.

I bet Disney and Disney+ are kicking themselves about this.

- JustAUniversalGuy

Legitimately speaking, I actually wouldn't be shocked if we start seeing lesser and lesser of Family Guy, now that Seth has inked the deal.

Compared to Simpsons, Family Guy..is more brutal in what it does.

Legitimately speaking, I actually wouldn't be shocked if we start seeing lesser and lesser of Family Guy, now that Seth has inked the deal.

Compared to Simpsons, Family Guy..is more brutal in what it does.
The real question is does Disney have 100% control over the show? If so, then it’s possible, however, there could be some clauses in there for Seth and if say it got canceled on FOX, could Peacock pick the show up and Disney would have to let them?