Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Survey 1/10/20

JoeCamel

Premium Member
May 20, 2015
Upper Lower
Very interesting survey I just got with most questions asking about my expectations for the new park. Lots of screenzz questions but also some well thought out feedback about general expectations for theming and filler attractions. Sounds like we need to pack our VR and 3D eyewear for this one but I hope I'm wrong. At least they hit the streetmosphere and theming heavy.

Very interesting survey I just got with most questions asking about my expectations for the new park. Lots of screenzz questions but also some well thought out feedback about general expectations for theming and filler attractions. Sounds like we need to pack our VR and 3D eyewear for this one but I hope I'm wrong. At least they hit the streetmosphere and theming heavy.
I think it would be foolish to think Universal will never use 3D/projection again....I assume they are going to tone it down from every new attraction, to some new attractions

Also, screens are here to stay

I think it would be foolish to think Universal will never use 3D/projection again....I assume they are going to tone it down from every new attraction, to some new attractions

Also, screens are here to stay
Unfortunatly but the expectation has gone beyond what can be created in the physical world so we are where we are.

Yeah, I was going to make a post in the EU thread about how interesting that survey was...

Filler attractions as in non ip/original rides or flat rides?

Maybe not the right thread, but I wanted to post this here for anyone else who is into these surveys. A little odd/worrisome to see the Dragon Challenge coaster still on the logo on the site.... hoping I chose the right site lol. Anyways, hopefully I get more surveys now.

EDIT: Even the email I got was copyrighted from 2017 Universal... maybe they're just lazy updating that page but I am now a tad worried I went to the wrong site. We shall see lol.

Maybe not the right thread, but I wanted to post this here for anyone else who is into these surveys. A little odd/worrisome to see the Dragon Challenge coaster still on the logo on the site.... hoping I chose the right site lol. Anyways, hopefully I get more surveys now.

EDIT: Even the email I got was copyrighted from 2017 Universal... maybe they're just lazy updating that page but I am now a tad worried I went to the wrong site. We shall see lol.
Name of group is
1579287387607.png

I would guess that is when the landing page was created.

Name of group is
View attachment 11464

I would guess that is when the landing page was created.
Okay awesome, thats what I received. Worried me a bit maybe I signed up with an outside company due to the outdated logo and year. Glad it seems I found it correctly though. Im frankly not sure why I didn't receive these before when my hotel reservations have been done under my email... but oh well.

Just curious, not to derail the thread more so mods please tell me if I should create a new topic, but how often are surveys sent out?

Okay awesome, thats what I received. Worried me a bit maybe I signed up with an outside company due to the outdated logo and year. Glad it seems I found it correctly though. Im frankly not sure why I didn't receive these before when my hotel reservations have been done under my email... but oh well.

Just curious, not to derail the thread more so mods please tell me if I should create a new topic, but how often are surveys sent out?
Not sure, one option was send all you got and the next was weekly